- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 427 Cubic Inches
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
There is nothing like a Chris Craft Commander. Current owner fell in love with this boat in 2012 and has invested over $9,000 since.
Consider these updates:
- Garmin 536s 5 inch GPA Chartplotter w/ Sounder
- Fuel Flow meters (find the sweet spot and save fuel)
- Recent complete tune-up & filter changes
- Two coats of bottom paint,Spring 2013
- New bilge pump and switch forward
- Upgraded wiring in engine compartment
Owner has survey for buyer to review.
- Newly upholstered L-shaped settee on starboard side behind helm Storage underneath
- Conveniently located on port side of salon 12v/120v Refrigerator Microwave Stove/oven combination Formica countertops
- Forward Stateroom
- Double berth with filler cushion
- Head with separate shower stall on port
- Guest Stateroom
- Bunks on starboard
- Lower Helm: Original Chris Craft Instrumentation Trim tab controls Danforth compass Aquameter Sniffer Standard VHF Flybridge Helm: Aquameter digital tachs Aquameter speed & depth Icom VHF Radio Garmin 526s GPS Chartplotter w/ sounder Sony AM/FM/CD with remote, speakers on flybridge and aft deck
- Electrical System
- 12V DC: (2) Group 27 batteries for house and engines Dual battery switches Battery parallel switch at helm 120V AC: (1) 30 amp shore port cord w/ port and starboard plugs (1) Pro Mariner battery charger 6.5Kw Onan Genset
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.