- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With its crisp profile and aggressive lines, the 3600 is at home in any harbor. Whether you plan to fish or cruise, this multipurpose thoroughbred will do the job. This one has the spacious single stateroom layout and has the preferred 8.1 Crusaders. She lives in a river and it shows.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 3600 Tiara features a single stateroom layout with a centerline double berth in the forward stateroom. There is a head on the portside with stall shower…and across on starboard is a dinette. Heading toward the salon, there is a nicely appointed galley on port. Of note here is the optional three burner stove with oven. Across on starboard is a full size refrigerator. The salon has a fold out couch on starboard. The ships electrical panel is on port…just inside the sliding door. The 3600 has an ample cockpit with traditional upholstered bolsters. There is a transom door leading to the fiberglass swim platform. The teak treads on the platform have been removed in favor of starboard replacements.
- L-shaped settee New carpet Electric panel with Lucite doors Raritan ice maker Small built in TV Jensen Stereo Privacy blinds Rope lighting
- Princess 3 burner stove with oven Full size Norcold refrigerator Microwave oven Pressure hot and cold water Stainless steel sink
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth with new mattress Hanging locker Under berth storage Flat screen TV Valance back lighting
- New bolsters in cockpit Goode electric windlass 40’ of stainless chain 300’ of color coded rode Stainless steel anchor Spare anchor Cockpit rod holders Dockside pressure water connection New enclosure Upholstered seat in front of helm
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie Compass Jensen stereo Electric remote spotlight Rudder angle indicator Fuel Flow meter Raymarine RayNav Chartplotter VHF radio
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x 8.1 454 Cubic Inch Crusader FWC engines 700 Hours New risers Hydraulic steering 2 Bilge pumps Bennett Trim tabs 8.5 kw Westerbeke generator with 2000 hours 2 Dockside 35 amp elect cords 2 Reverse cycle air conditioners Dripless seals Vacuflush head
- Brokers Comments
- The owners are retiring from boating and moving inland. They have cared for the 36 and it shows. It comes with lots of spares including a new hot water heater in the box. It is well equipped and in daily use. Come have a look….
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.