- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
High end Italian Sport Yacht well known for her performance and handling. Three staterooms and three heads makes the Aicon 56 Fly a great value in the Sport Cruiser market. One of the first models to incorporate the midship master design in a 56 foot European sport yacht. Accomodations make her feel much larger than 56 feet with "sportscar-like" performance and handling. Caterpillar power means owners can travel confidently throughout the world knowing service and parts are available.
PRICE REFLECTS OWNER'S MOTIVATION TO SELL! CALL FOR DETAILS!
- Entering from the cockpit, the shaped stainless steel and glass door is an engineering marvel that offers plenty of light through the salon and quiet underway. Great entertaining and relaxing spaces are provided for owners and guests where noone is left out of the conversation. To starboard is a large semi-circular settee with entertainment systems located directly to port. Up one step, the dinnette offers additional seating as well as ample space for dining. The galley is located directly starboard from the dinnette and has the galley-up configuration. Moving forward the helm is located forward of the galley and offers comfort and good visibility both fore and aft. To port of the helm is an icemaker and additional storage space. Moving down the companionway the washer/dryer combo is conveniently located within the bulkhead with additional utility and storage space located across the companionway to port. The central vac system is located within this utility space. The master stateroom is situated amidships and is accessed directly to port of the companionway steps. The space is expansive with accomodations utilizing the full beam of the vessel. Storage in both hanging lockers and drawers is plentiful and a study is situated conveniently which can be utilized as a vanity as well. The large head has all of the conveniences of home along with larger porcelin Techma head and full height shower stall. Moving forward from the master stateroom the day head is located to port and the guest stateroom with twin berths directly adjacent to starboard. Moving forward the VIP stateroom includes a private head with stand up shower stall and secondary access from the companionway. The large island berth is situated along the centerline. The accomodations are similar to the master whereas the layout could be considered a double master.
- Additional Information
- Aicon Yachts is a well respected Italian Sport Yacht builder of yachts from 52 feet to 85 feet. Aicon Yachts are built upon CE A rated hulls where performance and sea keeping were just as important as comfort and accomodation. Aicon made their reputation for some of the best performing hulls in all conditions. The 56 Fly enjoyed many accolades for both her interior layout and design as well as her unprescendented handling and performance.
- Special Remarks
- Brokers, Please contact listing agent for special conditions of sale
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- As a lifelong boater, accomplished sport fisherman, spear fisherman, and diver; count on Jason’s knowledge and experience to guide his clients towards the best boat to meet their needs. Allow Jason to prove his reputation for client satisfaction through consultation on all aspects of boating from fishing, diving, cruising, destinations, and yacht/equipment comparison. Jason has been a consistent industry top producer and attributes his success to his constant research of market data and product knowledge. Jason enjoys the challenges of brokerage in difficult markets and is confident in his ability to satisfy his clients in the purchase and sale of their first or fifteenth yacht. Jason prides himself in his ability to negotiate through the ever-growing masses of market data to provide his clients with the best information to base their purchasing and selling decisions. Jason is a life-long learner and continually attends professional meetings and seminars to further his product knowledge, keep up to date with the latest laws and regulations, and to develop ways to continually improve the yachting industry. As a member of the Florida Yacht Broker's Association (FYBA), Yacht Broker's Association of America (YBAA), and one of few Certified Professional Yacht Broker's (CPYB), Jason is continually seeking knowledge in order to better serve the clients of Sarasota Yacht & Ship. As with the rest of the SYS team, Jason is committed to doing whatever it takes to satisfy the needs of clients. "Please call on me day or night for any of your boating needs." Contact Jason today at (941) 345-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org