- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 V-8
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Best Deal on the Market! Now $159k! Call quick..
1989 48 Californian Aft Cabin Motor Yacht
You will NOT find a cleaner more updated quality built 48’ California on the market today.
Some of the updates include: Professionally Decorated included New Carpet Through-Out vessel, New Puri-San Sanitation System, New Bilge Heater, New Bridge & Aft Deck Eisenlass Enclosures, New TV’s (2-two) with Winegard Motion SAT, New View Line “Aft Deck” Refrigerator, and more!
This 48 Californian offers a (3) Three Stateroom layout with (3) Three Bathrooms w/Showers and Tile Floors. Hard surface counter tops in all rooms. Washer & Dryer. Hard Top. Enclosed Aft Deck w/AC &Heat. Twin Diesel CAT 3208’s and 15kw Diesel Kohler Generator.
If you are looking for the best possible vessel at an aggressive price your search has come to an end! This 48’ Californian was built tough and to the highest standards. Don’t make the mistake of buying a lesser built Motor Yacht.
Contact Central Agent today to preview, view photo gallery or to make an offer!
- MAIN SALON
- Stripped Sitting Chair Coffee Table Accent Rug Wine Glass and Bottle Storage (backlit) NEW Carpet Sharp 31” LCD TV w/Behind Storage for DVD L-Shaped Couch w/Accent Pillows
- Twin S/S Deep Well Sinks Brand New 4 Burner Glass Top Stove w/ Oven & Storage Drawer Upright Hotpoint refrigerator Pressurized hot and cold water Twin stainless steel sinks Sharp Carousel II convection microwave oven Waste King Trash Compactor U-Shaped Dinette w/Seating (converts into additional sleeping berth) Dishes, Silverware, and Glasses Oster toaster oven
- OWNER’S STATEROOM
- NEW Carpet Full Beam Aft Cabin Built-In Night Stands Powder Station to Starboard Built-In Drawers En-Suite Bathroom (Head, Shower, Vanity, Tile Flooring)
- FORWARD GUEST STATEROOM
- NEW Carpet Island Style Center Berth Below Berth Drawers for Storage En-Suite Bathroom (Head, Shower, Vanity, Tile Flooring)
- MID-SHIP GUEST STATEROOM
- NEW Carpet Washer & Dryer Single Berth that Converts to Double Under Berth Storage Hanging Locker Bathroom located directly across the hall Head Shower Vanity Tile Flooring
- Molded Fiberglass Deck Surface Maxwell Windlass S/S Bow Pulpit Rail/Stanchions/Side Rails New Extra Large Deck Sunpad Inflatable Dinghy w/30 HP Mercury
- AFT DECK
- NEW Carpet NEW Isinglass Duo Therm Ceiling AC Unit NEW View Line “AFT DECK” Refrigerator Reclining Chair Wicker Dinette Table with Four Chairs Wicker Couch Two End tables
- NEW Carpet NEW Isinglass Hardtop Double Adjustable Helm Seats L-Shaped Bench Seat Vinyl Seat Coverings Dock Box Wet bar on aft deck with U-line ice maker/refrigerator Sharp 25” LCD TV on aft deck
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- 6” Ritchie, Powerdamp Compass Standard Horizon GX3000S VHF Radio Standard Horizon Matrix Hailer Robertson AP200DL Autopilot Robertson Rudder Angel Datamarine LX300 Depth Sounder Raytheon RC425 GPS RayMarine C120 Windlass Remote Hydrohelm Throttle and Shift Controls VHF, Radar & GPS Antenna(s)
- (4) Four cylinder 15 kw Kohler diesel generator NEW Battery Charger Showerpower & Glendenning Cablemaster 12 volt DC system (2) Two Twelve Volt Batteries DC Grounded Electrical System 50 Amp – 240 Volt A/C system 50 AMP Shore Power Cables Dual pole breaker for shore power GFCI equipped 110v outlets installed in all wet locations
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- (2) Two Caterpillar 3208 Inboard Diesel V-8 w/common rail injection system (3) Three Cruise Air AC Units NEW Bilge Heater Auto-Oil Changer (Mains & GEN) NEW 3 Head Puri-San Sanitation System Spare Props
- BROKER’S REMARKS
- Unreal condition! Truly! If this boat doesn’t meet or exceed your expectations that a new vessel is your only option! Nothing is a 10 so I will rate her at 9.75 considering she is used! Contact broker for more conversation, photos, or to snatch her up!
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.