The 39DS features all the style and excellent sailing characteristics of her bigger sisters. The twin helms, crew friendly deck layout, and a spacious bright interior come together to make this boat extremely desireable, and a perfect option for a late model boat under 40'.
- Cockpit and Deck
- Teak inlay on seating area, transom and transom steps Cockpit lockers: 1 locker under bench seat to port and lazerette locker to port under the helm seats for technical access to steering system Cockpit table: folding injected fibreglass table with storage, cup holders, bottle holders, stainless steel handrail, courtesy lighting, 12v plug Gas locker room for 2 gas bottles with connection to gas system and cut-off valve under stove in the galley Wheels: 2 leather-covered steering wheels and compasses at each helm station Engine controls: throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition Swim ladder: stainless steel folding ladder mounted on swim platform Cockpit shower: retractable hot and cold water shower with tap Stern removable davits
- Cabin and Head
- Forward owner cabin with central berth, Double berth, high-density foam mattress. Storage under berth. Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod Owners cabin is aft with reading lights at head of berth, Transversal double berth with teak trim and padded cushion serves as backrest and headboard, high-density foam mattress, Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod Large head compartment accessible from saloon with sink, separate shower, clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, cabinet above sink and shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump
- 12v alternator output: 60 A Charge distributor/isolator Engine start battery capacity: 110 Ah Domestic battery bank capacity: 220 Ah Positive battery switch for engine bank, positive battery switch for domestic bank and negative general cut-off switch 230v shore power inlet with differential breaker Electrical panel with 12v breakers, 230v breakers, 12v voltmeter Electrical panel with 12v breakers, 230v breakers, 12v ammeter, 12v consumption meter, 12v charging meter One 230v and 12v plug per cabin, 230v plugs in galley, saloon and nav station Inverter
- Galley with double sinks with covers and reversible cutting board, chrome plumbing fittings, storage cabinets and drawers L-galley to port with glass separator between galley counter and seating area Gimballed 2-burner stove with oven with stainless steel protection bar Single fridge box with freezer, wire baskets, interior lighting comes on when door opened, 12v refrigeration and integrated compressor
- Yanmar 3JH4E 40 HP, 29.4Kw latest generation of environmentally friendly engines Fully soundproofed engine compartment with engine access behind stairwell and from aft cabin Stainless steel propeller shaft with a fixed 3-blade bronze propeller Fuel/water separator Built-in muffler, forced air ventilation and stainless steel exhaust fitting aft
- Additional Deck Description
- Bow pulpit: open, stainless steel with teak step, navigation lights and integrated wiring for lights Stern pulpits: stainless steel with buoy bracket Windlass: Quick 1000W combination rope 18mm and chain 10mm, vertical-mounted in the anchor locker, hand-held remote, manual handle Anchor roller: double stainless steel fitting with swivelling self-launching roller for hands-free launching and retrieving for tackle Lifelines: double level of stainless steel lifelines with PVC coating and stainless steel stanchions Toerail: teak profile with integrated chrome chocks and drainage for side deck Cleats: 4 x aluminium mooring cleats Handrails: sculpted, long stainless steel handrails on coachroof for secure movement forward.
- Raymarine Radar 2 E80 Chartplotter Wind, Speed, Depth VHF
- Additional Information
- 3 Blade Max prop Dinghy and OB Bose surround sound in salon and cockpit Flat screen TV w/remote
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- - Contact Denise George at 310-490-9432, or Denise@DenisonYachtSales.com for more information or an appointment to view this boat.