- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 18-YEARS) TASTEFULLY UPDATED AND WEL CARED FOR THIS 1987 WELLCRAFT 3200 ST. TROPEZ OFFERS A GREAT PACKAGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 350-cid 270-hp V-Drive Gas Inboard Engine's with only 1100 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & IPod/MP3-Connection, GPS, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/On-board Battery Charger, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manual. Note updated cabin interior w/nuetral colors, new microwave in galley, cockpit re-upholstered 2012. (2) spare propellers, weaver dinghy davits.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Hugely popular inboard express from the late 1980s, early 1990s remains Wellcraft's best-selling express ever. Euro-style decor with mauve-colored fabrics, brushed aluminum accents different from traditional teak-trimmed interiors of her era. Several updates over the years -- the most significant modification came in 1988 with addition of integral swim platform. Single-level cockpit is well suited for fishing, entertaining. Over 1,700 were built.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Starboard Settee to Port (Converts to Bunk Beds -- Sleeps 2) Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Note: Updated Cabin Interior
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven (NEW) Stove (Alcohol)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection Television in Cabin
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/50' Cord
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Removable Cockpit Carpeting Note: New Cockpit Interior
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Cockpit Mooring Cover Owners Manuals (2) Spare Propellers Weaver Dinghy Davits Freshwater & Raw Water Washdown CURRENT OWNER OF 18-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.