- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Susan Too" is the "New Generation" G-2, with Prop Pockets and underwater exhaust C-12 CATs - 710hp with 1010 hours; Twin Disc Quick Shift transmission, dingy, davit, AC bridge and much more! She has been kept in extremely nice condition. The owner is too busy to enjoy her and wants a quick sale! Trades considered!
All offers will be seriously considered!
- Three stateroom, two head layout. A/C Bridge w/ 4 sided enclosure Forward is master stateroom with queen walkaround, lots of storage, TV/DVD and private head with stall shower. Starboard guest stateroom is the preferred VIP with Queen center birth. Double entry head/shower and other guest stateroom across with upper and lower berths Steps up to salon with galley and dinette forward plus "L" shaped lounge aft. Drop in twin on flybridge and single that comfortably sleeps 3. Pull out sleeper for 2 in salon. Total sleeping accommodations for 11 people. Interior is teak with carpet, window coverings, custom upholstery, teak/holly galley sole, full carpet runners and two concealed overhead rod lockers.
- The Galley is the new "G-2" layout with under counter U-line 4 drawer refrigeration. Trash Compactor Electric 2 burner cooktop Icemaker Floor storage Microwave convection/oven Additional Refrigerator/freezer in salon Dishwasher Trash compactor
- Electronics & Navigation
- Satellite TV (Intelian) Satellite Radio (Sirus) on Bridge 32" Flat Screen TV in Salon 25" Flat Screen TV in Master and Guest Staterooms w/ SAT TV Bose lifestyle sound system Simrad AP24 autopilot Precision EPIB Fusion – MP3 player Furuno 10.4" NavNet V X 2 Furuno 6kW, 64 N.M., Radar Furuno G.P.S. Furuno RD30 Depth Sounder ICOM M-504 VHF ICOM Hailer Horn NorthStar 60001 10.4" Color GPS Radio with Sea Marine Weather Windlass remote controls bridge & forward deck Underwater lights
- Electrical System
- 17kW Onan generator 12V DC and 110V AC electrical systems 70 amp automatic battery charger Retractable dockside electrical cable
- Deck & Hull
- Electric remote controlled search light Navigation lights Anchor w/ full 300' of chain Four side bridge enclosure Flybridge refrigerator Cockpit shower Helm cover Air Conditioned Fly Bridge (24,000 BTU) Table makes Queen bed w/ a single beside it, air conditioned bridge - sleeps 3 comfortably Dingy Davit w/ 11’ Hard bottom dingy & 40HP Yamaha Cockpit spreader lights Electric windlass w/ controls on the bridge and fordeck
- Engine & Mechanical
- Extra Forward Fuel Tank (247 gal) for total fuel capacity of 852 gals (3) automatic bilge pumps Cruisair A/C - 4 separate units Oil change system for mains & generator Trolling valves Salon A/C upgraded to 24K BTU Dual Racor filters Vacuflush heads with "Y" valve & holding tank Transmission Prop Pockets Underwater Exhaust Manual engine room gauges Trim tabs Hydraulic steering Fresh water cooling system Halon automatic fire extinguishing system Twin disc electronic Quick Shift Dripless shaft Seals Underwater lights Spare props
- Fishing Equipment
- (6) Place bridge rail rocket launcher (5) Flush mount rod holders Rupp double spreader outriggers 36ft 60/40 San Juan Cockpit Cover Fish box Cockpit freezer Transom door Transom live well
- "Susan Too" is a very lightly used (1010 hours), extremely well equipped (800 lbs Dingy Davit, Hard Bottom dingy w/ 40HP 4 stroke Yamaha, A/C on Flybridge, Flybridge Table converts to Queen Bed, SAT T.V. SAT Radio, Prop Pockets, Spare props, Underwater lights, Under water exhaust, extra fuel), New Generation G-2 Riviera. A broken window in 2009 caused owner to upgrade interior. The owner will consider any reasonable offer and a smaler trade!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.