- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 6.7L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The newest Tiara Yachts dayboat. The Tiara 3900 Coronet™ promises to be a serious performer. Escape for the day or even a weekend and experience the spacious luxury that the 3900 Coronet offers.
The innovative new Coronet Series introduces smartly re-imagined day boats. Sophisticated new designs deliver the style that every Tiara is built on; an unmatched heritage of American Made quality, strength and seakeeping designed to bring you safely home again. One carefree day on the water after another.
A luxurious array of features includes new seating, fabrics and available state-of-the-art electronics from Garmin. The most remarkable feature, however, may be the return on investment you feel every time you hit the water in the new Tiara 3900 Coronet.
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Deck features a large cockpit with seating that includes helm seat (with wet bar and prep center behind), portside curved companion lounge and aft-facing lounge seat. Standard equipment: Tiara custom composite windshield frame with tempered safety glass • hardtop with side enclosures and Lewmar® skylight with opening hatch • 2 Lewmar® deck hatches with adjusters and Ocean Air® screens and privacy covers • flush forward deck acrylic skylight • molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit Command Station Features: Tiara EZ Tilt-Away® helm console • 18” stainless steel destroyer tilt steering wheel • Portside navigation center with molded-in glove box, drink holders and fiberglass companionway door shroud • centerline acrylic sliding companionway door Below Deck: A large, open and comfortable retreat that includes a Teak interior featuring a foredeck skylight/hatch system that runs nearly full length from the master stateroom to the salon and galley • Amtico® Dark Walnut floor • Teak companionway entry steps with hinged storage under • Marine Air Systems® 16,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat • full galley • entertainment center Master stateroom includes: A queen pedestal berth with innerspring mattress (with storage under) • full privacy curtain • starboard cedar-backed hanging locker • port/starboard upper hullside storage cabinets • optional 26" TV Galley features: A Corian® countertop • stainless steel undermount sink with Corian® cover • 2-burner electric cooktop with Corian® cover • microwave oven • Vitrifrigo® drawer refrigerator/freezer (optional ice maker available) • over/under cabinet storage • aft full height galley pantry • Upper dish lockers • two utensil drawers Head Includes: Full frame entry door • Corian® countertop vanity • stainless sink • mirror • lower vanity storage • separate stall shower with bi-fold glass door • Vacuflush® toilet
- DEALER SELECTED OPTIONS
- Cummins QSB 6.7L 480HP Upper Cockpit Helm A/C (32K BTU) Power Assist Steering Oil Changing System Bow Thruster (12V) Macerator Waste System Washdown - Fresh Water Anchor Locker Washdown - Fresh Water: Cockpit Swim Platform (42"), w/ swim ladder 18" SS Destroyer Steering Wheel Helm Seat Locker Wet Bar w/ Storage Starboard Aft Prep Center with Storage Teak Upper Cockpit Table Electric Grill, Cockpit Premium Stereo Upgrade Transom Fold Down Lounge (without Transom Baitwell) Hardtop with Cruising Arch Drop Curtain, Sunbrella, 3 piece Aft Cockpit Sunshade, Sunbrella Macerator plus Addl Flush Floor Box Rod Holders (4), Port/Stbd Gunwales TV, 26", Cockpit/FWD Stateroom Hull Color: Imron Light Gray Bootline: Dupont Crystal White Bottom Paint: Black Anti-fouling Two Drawer Tackle Locker Drawer Fridge with Icemaker at Helm Wet Bar
- Photo Note
- ALL PHOTOS ARE OF SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Miami Beach, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Jacksonville, FL - 904-404-3444