- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Seller will consider RV in trade or partial trade.
This 2001 40’ Sea Ray is in nice condition. She is powered with desirable Cummins diesels.
It has a great 2 stateroom layout with 2 heads. Roomy interior with large dinette and perfect galley for preparing your favorite meal. Nice salon with large sofa that converts to sleeping with the press of a button. Huge flybridge with great seating and visibility.
Lots of upgrades made in 2013. Seller is looking for offers!
- Main Salon
- Large glass sliding door with separate screen Starboard bench seat Port side bench seat /converts to bed with push of button Sylvania flat screen Lots of storage Curtain Carpet Overhead lighting AC/DC panel (2) stereo speakers Slide out liquor cabinet Side windows that open Large forward glass windows
- Panasonic Microwave Kenyon (3) burner stove Large sink/faucet Lots of drawer storage Counter top Black and Decker coffee maker Overhead slider storage cabinets Norcold Refrigerator Under floor storage Large pantry closet
- Large folding table (converts to sleeping) 2 Bench seats (1) with storage Carpet
- Master Stateroom
- Center line berth Drawer storage Overhead storage Samsung flat screen Carpet Mirrors (2) closets (4) Port holes Overhead opening hatch Forward mirror Lots of drawers storage
- Master Head
- Vacu flush head Sink/faucet Opening port hole Separate shower stall Mirror w/vanity Storage Lighting
- Guest Stateroom
- (2) Twin berths with filler cushion Seating with cushion Lights Carpet Mirror Closet Reading light
- Guest Head
- Vacu Flush Separate shower stall Sink/faucet Storage Lights Mirror Opening port hole
- Stainless bow rail Windlass Storage (2) stainless fender holders Storage Cleats
- Cockpit shower Large aft bench seat with storage Storage lockers Engine access in floor Lighting (2) Clarion speakers Molded steps to flybridge Courtesy lights (2) rod holders Aft transom storage locker Swim platform with ladder Uline Icemaker Transom door
- Flybridge / Helm
- (2) helm chairs Blue canvas with zips Carpet Large u-shape seating area /w storage Table Extinguisher Speakers Helm cover Sea Ray monitor system Cup holders Bennett trim tabs Stereo controls
- ACR spotlight Standard Horizon Quantum 6X23605 Richie compass Raytheon R80 Radar Raymarine GPS Rn300 Northstar 951X Raytheon Tridata Raytheon ST 7000+ autopilot
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins 430hp diamond series (897 hours) Reverso Oil Change system Double Racor filters Sound insulation Water heater Halon system Lighting Strainers Bilge pumps Protech 4 battery charger 8kw Westerbeke generator (1490 hours) Batteries
- Recent Upgrades and Repairs
- New A/C unit in main salon (2012) New bimini top (March 2013) Repairs made as of April/May 2013 - Replaced dripless shaft seals and boots Complete bottom job including stripped to fiberglass, repaired any blisters and repainted with upgraded paint Oil, filters and zincs on both Cummins diesels Replaced starboard starter Service and changed fluid in both transmissions Replaced all zincs under water line Rebuilt Glendenning synchronizer system Replace exhaust water hoses on starboard engine Acid wash A/C system and replace water manifold after descale and blow out water lines Entire boat waxed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.