- 135 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Carrousel is suitable for private use or ideal for dinner cruises, corporate yacht rentals, wedding receptions or private parties.
Carrousel, is a fully operational and revenue generating yacht that could be equally suitable for private use.
Although originally launched in 1977, Carrousel underwent an extensive rebuild and reconfiguration in 1989 by her present owner.
Owners ready to sell! We will be accepting offers through April 30, 2014 and at that time the best competitive offer will be selected.
Carrousel was recently hauled at Bradford Marine (March 19, 2014) and surveyed by a recently retired USCG inspector.
Surveyor evaluated the material condition of the vessel - which is available to potential buyers.
The M/Y Carrousel has a current USCG Certificate of Documentation as an Inspected Vessel, and COI which can be reinstated for US buyers if desired. Surveyor also inspected vessel to confirm what is required to reinstate the COI. These reports are available. Inspector is also available on a consulting basis to interact with the USCG and shepherd the application through the COI reinstatement process.
Owners willing to be creative so submit what works for you; cash, owner financing, trades, etc.
- Sleeps 6 in 3 Staterooms with Crew accommodations for 4. Boarding from the Aft Deck, entry is into the bar and lounge and continues through the Main Salon. The stairway to the Dining area is to center forward of the Salon. Forward of the Main Salon is the bow access, both port and starboard. Also forward of the Main Salon is a stairway down to the Staterooms and the Crew Quarters.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is complete with Heads.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is below deck with a private head and shower.
- Guest Stateroom
- The second Guest Stateroom is also located below deck and next to the first Guest Stateroom. This Guest Stateroom also features a private head and shower.
- Dining Salon - Upper Deck
- The Dining Salon can accommodate up to 120 guests for sit-down dinners and has the versatility for both indoor and outdoor dining.
- The Galley features a commercial double door stainless steel freezer and double-slide commercial refrigerator, 6-burner Vulcan stove and oven, convection oven and conventional 3-basin sinks with sprayer pullout. There are also prep tables and a separate hand-wash sink.
- The Pilothouse has a very convenient and accessible dashboard design. Public Address System Alarm System to All Bilges Air activated controls Bow thruster (2) VHF Radios Outside Wing Station
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- A/C's are as follows: (4) Florida heat pump 5 ton units with Cooper Nickel Coils (Main Salon and Upper Event Deck) (1) FHP 4 ton unit with Cooper Nickel Coils (Galley) (1) FHP 3 ton unit with Cooper Nickel Coils (Lower Staterooms)
- Electrical System
- 99kw and 30kw Gensets 100 Amp Service - 3 Phase 24VDC System
- Exclusions include but are not limited to owners personal effects. A full list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale.
- This vessel has been US Coast Guard certified for up to 149 passengers. Spacious Dining Salon can accommodate up to 120 guests for a sit down dinner. There are 3 levels of Salons, Lounges, Staterooms and Open Decks. The Open Decks can be enclosed and air conditioned. A perfect private yacht conversion or a continuation of profitable commercial use.
- Broker Remarks
- Although originally launched in 1977, Carrousel underwent an extensive rebuild and reconfiguration in 1989 by her present owner. These changes included adding a new bow and stern section increasing the length from 114’ to 135’. Also from the deck up was redesigned creating what you see today. Numerous upgrades were made to all the ships systems including rebuilds of the mechanicals
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Chris Surprenant Today! (954) 306-8017 | firstname.lastname@example.org