- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
REDUCED JANUARY 6th 2014! VERY CLEAN
Opportunity Knocks!This boat has been well cared for by her current owners and one of the cleanest 356s on the market. There is No radar as the front picture shows. Everything else is the same.
- Engines: Twin 7.4L MPI
- Kohler genset
- Garmin chartplotter 4212 Chartplotter
- Clean interior
OWNERS ARE MOTIVATED .
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Of all the Carvers in the line, the 356 Motor Yacht is still one of the favorites of many yachtsmen. Could it be its enduring good looks? Or perhaps the remarkable spaciousness and comfort afforded by its wide 13'3" beam? The fly bridge provides plenty of seating including a forward bridge lounge, plus complete instrumentation with a control console and an auxiliary instrument console. The spacious aft deck with hardtop, electronics arch and available enclosure, offers a superb spot for entertaining or relaxing, and the elegant port lights and fiberglass weather boards add additional style.
- AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers and integral bilge blower controls AC voltmeter, AC ammeter Batteries (2) - deep cycle, marine (12V) Battery charger - electronic AC-DC converter External connectors - CATV, telephone Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) protection - all 110V outlets Shore power connector - 30 amp. Shore power cord - 50 ft. Wiring system - tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, color-coded, labeled, meets or exceeds ABYC standards
- Galley & Dinette
- Galley Chrome sink fixture Coffee maker Designer decor Flooring - wood plank In-counter waste container Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed Oven - electric. Range - electric, 3-burner, ceran top Refrigerator/freezer (upright) Rocker light switches Sink - stainless steel, with solid surface cover Solid surface counter tops Storage - under sink Storage cabinets & drawers Dinette Bench seats - chamois UltraLeather, convert to double berth Carpet - beige, tufted cut Full-width mirror Light - halogen, overhead, recessed Rocker light switches Storage - behind mirror & beneath seat Storage drawer - beneath seat
- Contact Russ Schafer 954-445-2290 Russ@denisonyachtsales.com My Biography Page
- Guest Stateroom
- Bedside endtable - solid surface top, storage beneath Nice double berth, offset Carpet - beige, tufted cut Designer decor Entrance door - secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging locker - cedar-lined back, 27" hanging bar, automatic light Light - reading, inside screen, over berth Padded bolster around berth Portlights (2) - screened Rocker light switches Step-up next to berth Storage drawers (4) - in side of berth Telephone connector
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom 110V outlets (2) - GFCI protected Bedside end table - solid surface top, storage drawer beneath Berth - double, inner-spring mattress, offset Carpet - beige, tufted cut pile, 65 oz., crush-resistant, 100% nylon Designer decor Entrance door - secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging lockers (2) - 18.5" hanging bar, automatic light Lights (4) - overhead reading, recessed Lights (2) - overhead Miniblinds - decor-matched Portlights (2) - screened Rocker light switches Stereo speakers (2) Storage shelves (3) Telephone connector Window - sliding, screened, in aft bulkhead Master Stateroom Head Chrome sink fixtures Entrance door - secures closed, stainless steel hardware Lights (2) - wall-mounted sconces, brass Medicine cabinets (2) Mini blinds - decor-matched Port light - screened Rocker light switches Solid surface counter tops Toilet - electric flush, pedestal Toilet paper holder - mounted under vanity Towel bar - 18" Vanity - stainless steel sink, shelf below with door Shower stall entrance door - latches closed, acrylic in aluminum frame Integral bench seat Lights (2) - overhead, recessed Shower head - detachable for use as hand shower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.