- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
REDUCED JANUARY 6th 2014! VERY CLEAN
Opportunity Knocks!This boat has been well cared for by her current owners and one of the cleanest 356s on the market. There is No radar as the front picture shows. Everything else is the same.
- Engines: Twin 7.4L MPI
- Kohler genset
- Garmin chartplotter 4212 Chartplotter
- Clean interior
OWNERS ARE MOTIVATED .
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Of all the Carvers in the line, the 356 Motor Yacht is still one of the favorites of many yachtsmen. Could it be its enduring good looks? Or perhaps the remarkable spaciousness and comfort afforded by its wide 13'3" beam? The fly bridge provides plenty of seating including a forward bridge lounge, plus complete instrumentation with a control console and an auxiliary instrument console. The spacious aft deck with hardtop, electronics arch and available enclosure, offers a superb spot for entertaining or relaxing, and the elegant port lights and fiberglass weather boards add additional style.
- 110V outlets (2) - GFCI protected Carpet - beige, tufted cut pile, 65 oz., crush-resistant, 100% nylon Chair DC distribution panel - 12V safety systems Designer decor Dry bar - in cabinet, built-in bottle and glass holders Entertainment group - TV/VCR, with wiring for 2 speakers each in salon, master stateroom, and command bridge Entrance door - tinted acrylic, curved, sliding, handle lock Floor access hatches - engine room and amidships bilge Fresh air fan (in lieu of optional air conditioning) Lights (6) - halogen, overhead, recessed Mini-blinds - decor-matched Rocker light switches Sofa - Flexsteel, chamois UltraLeather, with double incliners and chaise Telephone connector
- AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers and integral bilge blower controls AC voltmeter, AC ammeter Batteries (2) - deep cycle, marine (12V) Battery charger - electronic AC-DC converter External connectors - CATV, telephone Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) protection - all 110V outlets Shore power connector - 30 amp. Shore power cord - 50 ft. Wiring system - tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, color-coded, labeled, meets or exceeds ABYC standards
- Galley & Dinette
- Galley Chrome sink fixture Coffee maker Designer decor Flooring - wood plank In-counter waste container Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed Oven - electric. Range - electric, 3-burner, ceran top Refrigerator/freezer (upright) Rocker light switches Sink - stainless steel, with solid surface cover Solid surface counter tops Storage - under sink Storage cabinets & drawers Dinette Bench seats - chamois UltraLeather, convert to double berth Carpet - beige, tufted cut Full-width mirror Light - halogen, overhead, recessed Rocker light switches Storage - behind mirror & beneath seat Storage drawer - beneath seat
- Volvo 7.4Gi engines (2) Dripless shaft logs Exhaust mufflers - engines Fuel tanks - welded, baffled 5052 aluminum Hydraulic steering Propellers Propeller shafts - Aquamet Rudders - 421 manganese bronze Cutlass bearings - synthetic rubber composite Struts - 421 manganese bronze Trim tabs - stainless steel, hydraulic
- Solid fiberglass hull bottoms with Knytex substrates and Vinylester barrier coat Hand-laid, molded fiberglass components featuring composite laminate hull sides, decks, and cabin tops Molded fiberglass stringer system Structural engine mountings - reinforced stringer mountings with gusseted, angle steel plates Fabricated aluminum floor frames with stainless steel stanchions Cherry wood bulkheads, cabinetry, and trim throughout cabin, with high gloss finish Tinted, tempered safety glass frameless window systems Unitized deck and cabin top construction with integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabin top structure
- AFT DECK Cabin stairway - integral to deck Command bridge stairway - integral to deck Electronics arch - custom aluminum with acrylic polyurethane surface coating and UV protection Electronics arch access plates - corrosion-resistant polymer attached with noncorroding screws and waterproof sealant Hand rail - 17" stainless steel, on command bridge stairway Hand rail - 17" stainless steel, on cabin stairway Hardtop over entire aft deck. Light - courtesy, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch Transom door - fiberglass, stainless steel latch, locks open SIDE DECKS Bow rail - 1.0" O.D. lineal-buffed, welded stainless steel, with additional intermediate rail amidships and forward Bow rail stanchions - double-welded (inside and outside), stainless steel, anchored to aluminum backing plates laminated into deck Cleats (4) - 8" spring, stainless steel, through-bolted through aluminum backing plate. Deck toe rail Grab rails (2) - 68" stainless steel, over cabin windows Rail gates (2) - port and starboard Rub rail molding - heavy-duty, stainless steel insert FORE DECK Cleats (2) - 10" stainless steel, through-bolted through aluminum backing plate Cleat - 10" stainless steel for anchor line, through-bolted through aluminum backing plate Pulpit with stainless steel hawse pipe for anchor chain Additional Deck Equipment Anodes - zinc, sacrificial Battery selector switch, battery restraint brackets Bilge blowers (12V), bilge pumps (3) - 1500 gph each, automatic/manual operation Brass valves for all underwater thru-hulls CO detectors in salon and staterooms Compass - illuminated Engine alarms - temperature and oil pressure Fire suppression system - automatic, FE241 (FM200 in European Community) Galvanic isolator/zinc saver Horn - air/electric (12V), trumpet Internal bonding system Molded nonskid surfaces on all walk decks - diamond pattern Navigation lights (COLREGS)
- Guest Stateroom
- Bedside endtable - solid surface top, storage beneath Nice double berth, offset Carpet - beige, tufted cut Designer decor Entrance door - secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging locker - cedar-lined back, 27" hanging bar, automatic light Light - reading, inside screen, over berth Padded bolster around berth Portlights (2) - screened Rocker light switches Step-up next to berth Storage drawers (4) - in side of berth Telephone connector
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom 110V outlets (2) - GFCI protected Bedside end table - solid surface top, storage drawer beneath Berth - double, inner-spring mattress, offset Carpet - beige, tufted cut pile, 65 oz., crush-resistant, 100% nylon Designer decor Entrance door - secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging lockers (2) - 18.5" hanging bar, automatic light Lights (4) - overhead reading, recessed Lights (2) - overhead Miniblinds - decor-matched Portlights (2) - screened Rocker light switches Stereo speakers (2) Storage shelves (3) Telephone connector Window - sliding, screened, in aft bulkhead Master Stateroom Head Chrome sink fixtures Entrance door - secures closed, stainless steel hardware Lights (2) - wall-mounted sconces, brass Medicine cabinets (2) Mini blinds - decor-matched Port light - screened Rocker light switches Solid surface counter tops Toilet - electric flush, pedestal Toilet paper holder - mounted under vanity Towel bar - 18" Vanity - stainless steel sink, shelf below with door Shower stall entrance door - latches closed, acrylic in aluminum frame Integral bench seat Lights (2) - overhead, recessed Shower head - detachable for use as hand shower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Russ Schafer 954-445-2290 Russ@denisonyachtsales.com My Biography Page