- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L 350-MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Sundancer series from Sea Ray is one of the most popular model ranges on the market today. The sleek styling combined with solid performance and comfortable layout, make her the ideal boat for days entertaining on the water or weekends at the island with family and friends. The 320 model was new for 2004 and offers many of the features found in boats much larger while maintaining a size which is easily manageable by most any operator.
- The interior of the Sea Ray 320 is quite spacious and offers a great deal of comfort for an express boat of this size. The woodwork is a beautiful dark cherry finish and there is plenty of storage throughout. Forward is an island style built-in double bed with storage drawers below. In the main salon area you will find a crescent shaped sofa to starboard, which converts into a berth for additional overnight accommodations. There is also a dinette table which can be easily stowed for extra space when not in use. To port you will find a nicely appointed galley with faux granite countertops, single basin sink, front loading refrigeration, two burner electric stove, and built in microwave. The head compartment includes a Vacu-Flush electric toilet, vanity with sink, mirror, and storage for toiletries, and shower curtain. Aft of the salon is a large additional seating area which converts into a comfortable double berth and privacy curtain for the convenience of your guests.
- Propulsion System:
- Twin 300hp Gasoline Powered 350 Magnum MPI Mercruiser Engines with V-drives Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft Instrumentation with Diagnostics Hydraulic Steering with Wood Accented Tilt Wheel Patented Underwater Exhaust Remote Oil Filters Automatic Fire Suppression System with Manual Pull NiBrAl 3 Blade Propellers Manganese-Bronze Rudders and Shaft Struts Aquamet 1-1/2in Stainless Steel Propeller Shafts with Dripless Shaft Seals Hydraulic Trim Tabs Engine Oil and Water Alarms
- Hull & Deck Features
- Hull and deck are constructed of FRP with High Performance Vinylester resin and finished in Arctic White Gelcoat. Molded in toe rail. PVC rub rail w/ Stainless Steel insert. Extended swim platform Integrated Transom Storage Compartment Stainless Steel 3-step swim ladder w/ integral hand grabs. Arctic White Gelcoat Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes Stainless Steel Bow Rail with Welded Stanchions Stainless Steel 8in Mooring Cleats Thru-Bolted to Deck (8) Stainless Steel Handrails (6) 20in x 20in Opening Deck Hatch/ Vent on Deck Circular Skylights over Salon (2) Stainless Steel Opening Portlights (4) Windshield of Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/ Electric front Vent Windshield Wipers
- Walk Through Transom door U-Shaped seating Aft with storage underneath Dual Helm Seating with Flip up Bolsters Port Side Curved Lounge Style Seating Cockpit Table (removable) with Sun Pad Filler Cushions Wet Bar with Sink, Faucet, stainless Steel Handrail Norcold Refrigerator in Cockpit Electrically Actuated Engine Hatch
- RayMarine VHF Marine Radio Magnetic Compasss Zenith 15in Flatscreen LCD TV with DVD Player Clarion Satellite Ready AM/FM Stereo CD Player with Amplifier, iPod Connection, 6-Disc CD Changer, and (6) Speakers
- 30 amp/120 volt Shore-power System with Cord 120 volt Battery Charger 5.0 kw Kohler Gas Generator with remote Start and Fresh Water Cooling Galvanic Isolator Bonding System with Zinc Hull Plate 12,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heat 12 volt Pressure Water System Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower 12 Volt 6-Gallon Water Heater w/ Exchanger Dockside Water Inlet VacuFlush MSD Marine Head Holding Tank Level Indicator Automatic Bilge Pumps with High Water Alarm
- Misc Equipment
- Black Sunbrella Bimini Top With Boot Aft Curtain with Bungee Straps Aft Sunshade Front and Side Curtains Electric Windlass Spotlight Inflatable Dinghy with 4HP Yamaha 4-stroke outboard. Davit system on transom Bait Tank on Swim Platform
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.