- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 41's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Ready for a long cruise or boat to poke around on weekends? This 38 Sundeck is a classic full keel aft cabin that sips fuel but also offers the handling of a twin diesel boat. Great sight lines and easy to run from either helm. Two staterooms await down below with a galley down/dinette layout. The aft master feels like you are on a much bigger boat. Click Full Specs For Pics And Details.
- Walkaround Queen Aft Master Cabin Great Cabinet Storage In Aft Master Hanging Lockers Aft Master Head with Stall Shower Teak and Holly Floors Salon Settee Converts To Sleeper Lower Helm Side Helm Door Dinette Down Forward Double Stateroom Forward Head Storage Under Forward Berth and In Cabinets AC/Heat
- Double Stainless Steel Sink Oven 3 Burner Electric Range Fridge/Freezer Upright Full Size Dinette and Galley Down
- Engines & Mechanical
- Volvo TAMD 41's (953 Hours) Upper and Lower Helm Station Battery Charger Onan Generator (626 hours) Hot Water Heater Halon System Hydraulic steering High bilge water alarm Bronze 4-blade 24 X 19 props
- LOWER HELM Apelco vhf radio Apelco 460 depth/fish finder Standard HorizonB/W GPS/chart Sitex T-200 radar Ritchie 6" Powerdamp compass UPPER HELM Uniden ES-UM525 vhf radio Horizon LH5 hailer Apelco 460 depth/fish finder GPS Ritchie 6" Powerdamp compass
- Bow pulpit Vetus anchor windlass Anchor roller with Bruce anchor, chain and 300' nylon braid rode Wide walkaround side decks Large flybridge with centerline helm Bimini with full enclosure Radar arch Pedestal helm seat Guest seating for six with new cushions Large aft deck with hardtop Stainless aft deck rails with fiberglass windscreens Aft deck sink and storage lockers Stainless steel ladder to swim platform Swim platform with H&C shower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.