"Coastal Breeze" has been well maintained, lightly used, and shows in "as new" condition. 2 Cabin version + 1 head (Separate Shower), Bose Entertainment System, TV, Raymarine C80 Electronics, Furling Sails. Well maintained.
A beautiful example of this popular cruiser designed by Glenn Henderson and his design team at Hunter describe as "very responsive and maneuverable yacht that would be very forgiving to sail in a breeze and easy to maneuver in close quarters such as docking."
- Manufacturers Description
- The Hunter 38 replaced the popular 386, the last of which rolled out of the Florida plant May 27, 2004 following a highly successful seven year run. Hunter's famed designer and racer Glenn Henderson returned to the drawing board with one focus in mind. "Our goal was to design a boat that was an exceptionally comfortable cruiser, yet offered outstanding performance and easy handling," said Henderson. "Our new 38 has met -- and exceeds -- expectations." The 38 is Hunter's largest mid-size cruiser in its fleet. While Hunter is quick to acknowledge that the market is competitive in this class, the company believes it is a powerful niche and is confident its new boat will make waves due to its many innovations. In addition, the appearance of the boat itself offers an optional departure featuring red stripes, a red Hunter logo and linen bimini top.
- Edson- Steering Pedestal with: ◊ Single Lever Engine Control ◊ Wheel Brake ◊ Lighted Compass ◊ Handrail ◊ Drink Holders ◊ Electronics Pod Raymarine Electronics Package: ◊ C80- Radar, Chartplotter, and Sounder ◊ ST600- Autohelm Smartpilot ◊ ST60- Digital knotmeter w/log ◊ ST60- Wind system ◊ ST60- Digital depth sounder ◊ Icom VHF remote microphone Stainless Steel Arch with traveler track on top Sony AM/FM Stereo/CD Player with (2) Speakers in Arch Halyard Stowage Wells Cockpit Storage Locker Integral Cockpit Grabrail & Fold-Out Table Walk-Through Transom w/Swim Platform Hinging Helmsman Seat- Folds aft for swimstep access Hot/Cold Transom Shower Whale- Manual Bilge Pump - High Volume Folding destroyer wheel w/ handstitched leather cover Corner seats built into stern rail
- Front loading refrigerator w/stainless front Front loading freezer w/Stainless front. Double Stainless Sinks AC Electrical Outlets Built-in Dish Storage Cabinet with Fan and Light Built-In Waste Bin Corian Countertops Galley Splash Guard 2 Burner LPG, Gimbaled Stove w/Oven Handrails Microwave (6) Plates, Bowls & Mugs Storage Cabinets and Drawers Hot/Cold Pressure Water System Tankage: 34 Gallon (129 L) Waste Holding Tank w/Macerator 75 Gallon (284 L) Water Capacity 35 Gallon (132 L) Fuel Capacity 5 Gallon (19 L) Electric Water Heater
- Navigation Center- Facing forward! ◊ Teak Charttable w/storage below ◊ Icom- VHF with stainless steel antenna ◊ Tank level guages ◊ Map light- Adjustable w/red LED ◊ Espar heater control ◊ AC/DC distribution panels ◊ Battery switch panel Headroom- 6' 6" Everwear- teak and holly sole Settee to port- Converts into sea berth U-shaped dinette to starboard- Converts into double berth Imtra- Stainless Steel reading lights Bose 3-2-1 Entertainment system w/subwoofer 15" LCD Television Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Engine & Electrical
- Yanmar 40hp Diesel Auxiliary w/Three-Blade Prop Stainless steel shaft and stuffing box for easy maintenance. Seafire - Automatic Engine Room Fire Extinguishing System 60 Amp Alternator Battery Charger ? 30 Amp AC/ DC Switch Panels Cabin Reading Lights Dockside Power w/Cord Dual 12-Volt Battery Switches Electric Automatic Bilge Pump Navigation Light Package Tank Gauges- Fuel, Water & Waste
- Sails & Rigging
- Bergstrom & Ridder- Anodized Double Spreader Fractional Rig Working Sail Area : 840.66 sq ft Selden Furlin'- In Mast- Main furling & reefing system Selden Rodkicker- Aluminum Boom Vang Furlex- Jib Furling System 110% Furling Jib w/Acrylic Suncover Adjustable Mainsheet Traveler on Arch Inboard Jib Tracks w/Adjustable Cars Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit (2) Sets Line Stoppers and Organizers (2) Lewmar - Two-Speed Self-Tailing Rigging Winches (2) Lewmar- Two-Speed Self-Tailing Jib Sheet Winches (2) Winch Handles Windex - Wind Vane
- Lewmar- Anchor winch in well with rode and chain Stainless steel bow pulpit w/dual offset anchor rollers Balanced Spade Rudder (6) Stainless Steel Bow, Stern and Spring Cleats Bronze Seacocks w/Thru-Hulls Below Waterline Cabin Windshield Balsa-Cored Hull Sides, Solid FRP Bottom and Structural Grid Reinforcement Dorade Vent Double Lifelines w/3 gates (2) Fixed Hull Ports Deep draft keel w/ Bulb Wing, Antimonious Lead LPG Tank Storage w/ two bottles (5) Opening Deck Hatches w/Screens (6) Six Opening Ports w/Screens 360º Rubrail w/Stainless Steel Insert Maxguard Gelcoats for UV Protection HKT Kevlar Hull Reinforcement Flexiteek Inserts on Cockpit Seats Molded-In Nonskid Walking Surfaces Stainless Stern Rail w/Seats & Drink Holders Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch w/Traveler Stainless Steel Telescoping Ladder Stainless Steel Stem Fitting Through-Bolted Hull/Deck Joint Two Transom Storage Lockers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Bradley Pilz for a personal showing at (206) 423-5504 or email him: email@example.com