- 26 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
The 2670 Pursuit Center Console is the perfect choice for fishing and cruising inter-coastal waterways. Amenities include twin Yamaha 225hp four stroke engines with 360 hours, Raymarine electronics, large aft cockpit with livewell, enclosed head compartment, lockable rod storage compartments, tackle storage, T-top with rod holders and plenty of room in the fish boxes for the catch of the day.
This is the only 2005 2670 Pursuit Center Console for sale in Florida today, so now is your time to make a move and call to see this boat!
Fresh Engine Services Performed December 2013!!
- Helm seating for two with 4 rocket launcher back rest Helm foot rest Forward seating for two with back rest Fully enclosed head compartment in console Manual Head with holding tank and macerator Armstrong dive ladder stored on transom Large center console with head and pump out Padded combing around cockpit for fishing comfort One piece bow rail with 4 rod holders attached Bow pulpit Self draining cockpit Cockpit transom door Courtesy cockpit lighting Hydraulic steering
- Electronics and Electrical
- Raymarine C120 Plotter/GPS/Sounder Clarion FM Stereo/CD player Yamaha Speed and Fuel Management System Icom MC304 VHF Radio 12V electrical panel w/breakers Automatic bilge pump Master circuit breaker box Recessed trim tabs 3 battery system with switches Lewmar Pro Series 700 Electric Windlass
- Hull and Deck
- Lewmar Electric Windlass Four 8" S.S. mooring cleats Two 8" S.S. spring cleats One 1/2" S.S. bow eye Forward rode and anchor locker with overboard drain Rod/storage racks in cockpit Large in-floor fish box with overboard macerated pump out 49 gallon livewell in transom Lockable rod storage, port& starboard in bow Tackle lockers in transom 2 Fire extinguishers recessed inside gunnels 12 volt spreader light for cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Mark Karampelas at 727-423-0481 for showing.