- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NOTE: PRICE REDUCED TO $335,000.00
SHELL SEEKER is a one owner Endeavour 44 TrawerCat that is well maintained, very well equipped for extended cruising and continually upgraded. With her three cabin, two head (each w/seperate shower stall) layout, large salon and galley, these powercats offer great accommodation below as well as topside with an air conditioned pilothouse, large foredeck and dinghy access. SHELL SEEKER is being offered for sale as the owner's cruising plans have changed.
- Entering the main salon there is a large L-shaped dinette/settee to starboard with a convertible dinette table, full length shelf outboard and storage/liquor cabnet aft with a lap top computer that is designated for GPS, electronic nautical charts and Sirius Weather. To port there is a stand-up nav table forward with chart light and tool drawer. Aft of the nav table there is an inboard facing settee. On the aft bulkhead to starboard is the 110/12 Volt electric panel, to port is the entertainment center. There are four large fixed windows each with Ocean Air roll-up window shades. The owner's cabin is forward with a fore and aft centerline queen size bed with a 6" Deluxe matress, end tables w/ drawers forward port and starboard (small safe in the stbd table). Cabinet to port with three louvered doors and open shelves in each. Three steps down to the stbd hull passageway, the owner's head compartment is forward with separate shower stall. Aft is a office with an aft facing computer desk, three hanging lockers and cabinets inboard. From the salon three steps down to starboard hull the aft cabin has a queen size berth with full length shelf inboard, hanging locker and three drawers forward inboard. Engine access is under the berth with a hinged door for easy access. From the salon three steps down to port the aft cabin has a queen size berth, shelves inboard, hanging locker and three drawers forward. Engine access is under the berth with a hinged door for easy access. Galley is midship and the second head compartment is forward with a separate shower stall with the built-in washer/dryer behind double access doors forward.
- Galley Down, port side with excellent counter top space and storage, i.e. fourteen cabinets and five drawers. Force 10 Two Burner Propane Stove w/Oven Daewoo Microwave Oven w/Built-in Toaster Polished Double SS Sink w/Delta Single Faucet/Spray Nozzle Nova Cool 12V-7.5 CuFt Front Loading Ref and Separate Fzr Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker Sea Gull Water Purification System Tundra 12V Freezer-Salon U-line 110V Ice Maker-Salon
- Main Salon: Samsung 32" flat panel HD TV on a "swing out" bracket-New 2013 Samsung Blu-ray player-New 2013 Direct TV receiver Sony AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo Owner's Stateroom: Apex 14" TV w/DVD player
- Helm: Raymarine RL80 GPS/Plotter/Radar/Fish Finder Raymarine ST6001 Auto Pilot Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth Finder Raymarine ST60 AWI/Wind Speed Standard Horizon RAM mike Ritchie 6" Powerdamp Compass Sony RM-XM10 remote stereo control Salon: Standard Horizon Quantum GX236OS VHF/FM radio Iridium Satellite Telephone (Needs new battery) will work with external power source and externally mounted antenna. West Marine Hand Held VHF/FM Computers/Electronics: Main salon: Compac Prasario Laptop used only for navigation charts and Sirius Weather Office: Lenovo desk top computer (Does not Convey) 17" monitor HP Office Jet All-in-One Printer Wi-Fi and Mi-Fi with PowerMax Dual Band Cellular Amp Garmin GPS 76 hand held GPS Panasonic wireless telephone
- Dual 110V/30Amp Shore Power Service w/Two Shore Power Cords 6KW Northern Lights Generator w/57 Hrs and REVERSO Engine Oil Pump-Out System Batteries/Charger/Inverter/Alternators: Two 90 Amp/Hr AGM Engine Start-New 2011 Four 210 Amp/Hr AGM House-New 2013 Each Engine has a 60 Amp Alternator Xantrex Tru Charge 40 Amp Multistage Battery Charger Xantrex Charge/Load Controller Heart Pathmaker Interface 100 Amp Inverter w/Automatic Switch Electric Panel: Electrical Port to Program TrackVision Xantrex Trace Engineering C-40 DVM Remote Display Remote Switch for Inverter Fuel Guage Water Guage Eleven gallon 110V hot water heater w/engine coolant heat exchanger
- Twin Yanmar 240 HP Diesel Engines each w/ 628 Hrs-Port & 656 Hrs-Stbd Engine Room/Propulsion: 1.5" SS Prop Shafts Strong Dripless Shaft Seals (two spare seals on each shaft) Four Blade Props Two Spare Four Blade Props Bronze Rudders w/Strong Dripless Shaft Seals Glendinning Engine Synchronizers Volvo Trim Tabs REVERSO Engine Oil Pump-out System-Both Engines Dual Racor Fuel Filters w/Controlling Valves and Vacuum Guage-Each Engine Two Cruisair 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Systems Carrier Roof Top Air Conditioning-Pilot House SeaVac Central Vacuum System Two Electric Fresh Water Flush Marine Toilets w/Over Board or Holding Tank Discharge and Macerator Pumps and Tank Watch Monitors Two Rule Auto/Man Bilge Pumps Spare 12V Fresh Water Pump Spare Macerator Pump
- Roomy air conditioned enclosed pilot house with adjustable helm and first mate seats, L-shaped settee to port with drop leaf table, centerline access to the aft deck, settee to starboard. Easy access to the weather decks port and starboard. Factory molded FG hard top with two deck hatches and custom full enclosure. Wide side decks, large fore deck and aft deck make handling lines, anchoring, launching the dingy or just swimming off the transom easy and safe. Ground Tackle: XYZ Stainless Steel "lunch hook" on single SS anchor roller w'200' 5/16 HT Chain Delta Fast Set 55# Anchor in Anchor Locker Anchor Lift Reversible Electric Anchor Windlass Anchor Snubber Ventilation: Six SS Bomar Deck Hatches: Four below with Ocean Air screens and shades Two in Pilot House Fourteen SS opening ports with screens and Peek-a-Boo blinds Pilot House Enclosure and Custom Bimini Top Custom full enclosure with optically clear hard vinyl panels and magnetically "fastened" with twist lock fasteners where needed Custom fixed SS framed and Starboard covered sun shade over aft deck Bow pulpits w/corner bow seats w/new closed cell foam cushions Double life lines w/gates P&S Two forward facing seats on cabin house w/new closed cell foam cushions Two fender holders on P&S bow Two opening windshields for ventilation w/windshield wipers Fresh water washdown-Bow & Stern Molded PVC rubrail w/SS striker SS Transom Rack w/12V Davits, SS Parker Butane BBQ Grill, SS Cooler Manual SS Dinghy Davits w/ BIC Roto-Mold dinghy w/oars Outboard Davit (no outboard engine) Jabsco Remote Spot Light Hand Held Spot Light Dockside Pressure Water H & C Cockpit Shower 20# Aluminum Propane Bottle w/Safety Solenoid and Guage
- OTHER FEATURES:
- Factory Options: Pilot House Roof Top Air Conditioning Four 110 Watt Solar Panels w/Regulator and Remote Display 6KW Northern Lights Generator w/57 Hours SS Transom Rack and 12V Davits SS Propane BBQ Grill Splendide 2000S Washer/Dryer Dual Racor Fuel Filters w/Vacuum Guage-Each Engine Fuel Polishing System KVH TrackVision C-3 Satellite TV Digital Cellular Booster w/Antenna Sea Recovery 12V 400 GPD Water Maker w/Auto Flush Additional 210 Amp House Battery (Four in total=840 Amp/Hr Dual Central Vacuum System Misc Options: Two Scuba Tank Racks-Fore Deck Locker Boarding Gangway Weems & Plath Ships Clock and Barometer Radar Detector on Hard Top
- Lenovo Desk Top Computer in Office Stateroom Sellers Personal Gear and Tools
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.