- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Four Stoke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 30 Express has only 300 hrs on Yamaha 350's. She is LOADED and shows like NEW!
And don't let her 30' length fool you. This 30 Express has an LOA of 38', and a ride and layout that compares to much larger boats.
Engines have Yamaha extended warranty until June 2014.
Bring all Offers and Trades!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Sporting the legendary soft, dry ride for which Regulator is famous, the 30 Express is the first in an expanding line of models that will appeal to the serious angler who demands the top fishing platform combined with awesome cruising comforts and functionality of a forward cabin. Created by renowned naval architect Lou Codega, it's built with Regulator's exclusive Fiberglass Grillage System, a feature that gives the Express an edge in this niche. Constructed with an Armstrong bracket, the designers took back the transom and maximized precious deck space. Plus the brackets deliver less resistance in the water allowing you to get to those fishing grounds faster. An extra boost of offshore confidence is delivered by her standard Yamaha V8 F350 outboard engines. These four-stroke motors utilize power steering and electronic controls which make them highly maneuverable for their size and the ideal power plant for the 30 Express.
- V-Berth sleeps two adults and the mid cabin will sleep an additional two and both cabins have reading lights and storage bins. Air Conditioned cabin with reverse cycle heat 110V Outlet Amtico teak and holly flooring and stair treads 12V Indirect and overhead lighting Dining table converts to large v-berth Optional entertainment package with Sony stereo, DVD player and LED TV
- Vacuflush head with holding tank Corian counter top Stainless sink with hot and cold water Handheld shower with sump pump Vanity storage and mirror Towel bar and toilet paper holder
- AC/DC Stainless steel drawer refrigerator Corian galley tops Single burner stove Microwave oven Storage Stainless sink with pressure hot and cold water
- Deck and Fishing
- Aft facing mezzanine seating Anchor locker Transom door Factory hard top with spreader lights and Lee Outriggers Full enclosure Center helm with electronics storage Windshield with wipers Drink holders L-shaped seating with rod storage and drink cooler 340 qt. Transom fishbox Bait prep center with sink 4 Gunnel mount rod holders Saltwater washdown Tackle drawers Stainless steel bow rail Armstrong ladder Companionway door and lock Electric horn 30 gal. Re-circulating live bait well
- Raymarine E120W chart plotter Radar /Sounder Autopilot Raymarine Ray54 VHF Clarion stereo Ritchie compass
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Twin Yamaha 350hp outboards -engine warranty until 06/2014 Kohler 5.0 KW generator 30A shore power inlet with cord Breaker panel with 12v DC and 110v AC switches and breakers 12v DC Battery charger Quad 12v battery system Bilge pumps with auto float switches CO2 Detector Cockpit courtesy lights Fireboy fire system for generator space Lenco Auto Glide trim tabs Power assist steering with Edson wheel Molded in bow pulpit with windlass Freshwater system High bilge water alarm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.