- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 500 Bulldog Bravo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL "VELOCITY"
THIS BOAT IS THE "410" AND SHE IS BUILT BY VELOCITY
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 500 BULLDOG MPI BRAVO'S WITH ONLY 94 TOTAL HOURS. THEY ARE THE "ORIGINAL" HOURS WITH THE "ORIGINAL" ENGINES.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH A GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, SHORE POWER, OIL CHANGE SYSTEM, MOORING COVER, SWIM PLATFORM, ENCLOSED HEAD, AM FM CD PLAYER, ALUMINUM TRAILER AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.
If you want the excitement of speed and the beauty that goes with it than this boat is what you are looking for.
Original engines with only 94 original hours makes this boat a power house to have fun with.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Velocity 410 is a boat that combines a superb racing pedigree with all the resources required for an overnight party. It's built on exactly the same hull as the offshore racers that were developed by company president Steve Stepp, winner of many water speed records. Unlike the racing boats though, the Velocity 410 has a cabin with seven feet of headroom; a V-berth and two benches for two more to sleep; an enclosed head with a shower; a bar with an ice chest; and a high-wattage CD player. There's a plentiful options list for upgrading the interior. Up in the cockpit, the driver and copilot sit together to starboard, allowing clear access to the cabin door on the portside. There's also an L-shaped bench not far from the aft sunpad and the transom swim platform. Of course, lounging around in the sun isn't the point: the power plants of the Velocity 410 are twin MerCruisers, owner's choice from 415 to 800 hp each.
- Equipment List
- Velocity 410 Specifications - Standard Equipment Cockpit - Side-by-side bolsters - Large sliding door to cabin - Cockpit lighting - Back seat w- large storage area - No wood in cockpit interior - Ignition safety stop switches - Large storage area - Fiberglass kick panels - Easy-to-read dash panel - Gray cockpit cover Engine Systems - Motorized hatch lift - Bright finish engine compartment - Dual batteries with offshore mounts - Twin bilge pumps - Engine compartment lighting - Automatic halon fire system - Air vent system - High-capacity fuel filters - Accessories through-bolted - Easy serviceability - Velocity-Ram air induction system Exterior - White gelcoat w- 3-color polyurethane - Painted graphics - Stainless steel hardware - Through-the-transom exhaust - Heavy duty rub rail - Built-in swim platform - 5 pop-up cleats Cabin - High-wattage Alpine stereo and CD w- 4 stereo speakers - Enclosed head w- 6' headroom - Galley area w- 6' headroom - Sink and shower system in head - Bar cabinet w- ice chest - 7' V-berth area with room to sit up - 30-gallon water tank - Head w- holding tank Performance - Heavy duty 5" compass - Heavy duty tie-bar system - Complete instrumentation by Velocity - Gaffrig throttle and shift - 4-blade stainless steel prop - Heavy duty accessory switch - Kiekhaefer 280 trim tabs with indicators - Easy access to under dash wiring Construction - BX & TX fiberglass - Hull & deck completely glassed together - Balsa-cored hull bottom - Foam composite deck & sides - Heavy-duty stringers - race style - 5-year limited hull warranty w- factory installed maximum 1200 hp Velocity 410 Optional Equipment Engines - Twin 502 MPI 415 hp Bravos - Twin 502 HP500 EFI 470 hp Bravos - Bulldog Bravos - Twin 500 hp w- #3 Speedmasters Cockpit - Depth finder - Cockpit table - Electric bolsters - Custom color for cockpit cover - Cockpit change in color or materials Exterior - Bow rails - white powder coated - Stern rails - white powder coated - Lifeline rail - white powder coated - Five pop-up cleats - Deck hatches - twin large - Windshield - 12" tinted Plexiglas - Bimini top with isinglass windshield - Side curtains and after curtains for above - Stern shower - Mooring cover - gray - Ocean Motion graphics - four colors - Upgrade graphics - one additional color - Paint change other than standard color - Red gelcoat color for boat hull and deck Cabin - Air Conditioning - 115 volt AC - Electric head - Couch converts to bed - Cabin table - Refrigerator - 12 volt DC and 115 volt AC - Locker safe - Microwave - requires shorepower option - Entertainment center - TV with VCR - Alpine 6-disk CD changer - Alpine CVA1000 custom system with alarm - Shorepower with battery charger - Cabin change in color or material Performance - Full hydraulic steering - twin cylinder - Fuel filters - extra large capacity - Prop - blueprinted - Vinylester resin used in hull lay-up schedule - Freshwater engine flush system - Velocity Race trim tabs upgrade over K-tabs - Additional battery with offshore mount - Corsa Silent Choice - Corsa Silent Choice For Merc HP500 - Ultra High-Performance Package
- SLEEPS 2 ADULTS FORWARD SLEEPS 2 ADULTS MID 7 FEET OF HEADROOM SHOWER AND ENCLOSED HEAD GALLEY ELECTRONCIS ALUMINUM TRAILER
- REFRIGERATOR MICROWAVE OVEN DEEP DISH SINK CABINETS
- GPS AND PLOTTER FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION SPEED INDICATORS
- DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER HORN BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS, K PLANES FUEL WATER SEPARATORS OIL CHANGE SYSTEM
- DECK FEATURES
- MOORING COVER SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK MEDICINE CABINET SHOWER
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES ENGINE ALARMS HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER ORIGINAL 500 BULLDOG ENGINES WITH ONLY 94 HOURS ALUMINUM TRAILER CUSTOM REMOVABLE CARPET NEW COCKPIT UPHOLSTERY IN 2011 NEW PAINT IN 2011
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY.