- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SUPERBLY MAINTAINED, CLASSIC DESIGN
SPACIOUSNESS, LUXURY, PRIVACY, QUALITY
JUST 480 ORIGINAL ENGINE HOURS
RADAR, AUTOPILOT, VETUS BOW THRUSTER AND MORE
Boasting two true staterooms, two heads, dual stations, a spacious salon, comfortably enclosed aft deck and many more comforts, the Chris Craft 426 Catalina is castle and kingdom afloat.
Boated only on the fresh waters of the Great Lakes, “Always Something” shows only the wear of mild short Michigan summers and a high level of owner care. All interior surfaces, including beautiful cabinetry, carpets and fixtures are in excellent condition. The Merc inboards have just 480 hours.
Topsides accommodations include an expansive aft deck with hardtop, full enclosure and screens, plus a large flybridge – allowing for ample seating and entertaining areas on both levels.
Down below, two very private staterooms, two heads, a large salon, roomy dinette and full-featured galley provide nearly every comfort of home.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- VETUS BOW THRUSTER
- RAYTHEON RADAR
- RAYTHMARINE AUTOPILOT
- ONAN GENERATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
... and much more!
- EXTERIOR & INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- TOPSIDES Port & starboard soft-side wings allow entry from either side to the sheltered aft deck. Lexan descends from the aft deck rail and the enclosure snaps beneath, for excellent overall weather protection. The isinglass panels zip down and open for fresh air thru the large screens. This owner has furnished the area with comfortable deck chairs and a simple table … and there’s plenty of room to adopt your furnishings to fit. Foredeck access is along the wide gunwales w/ high safety rails and easy-to-reach safety handrails. The bridge is step-access – no ladder to climb. Seating up top is simple, with a large L-shaped bench to port and single helm seat at the wheel. The bridge is also fully enclosed with a tall bimini and isinglass sides all around. DOWN BELOW Cabin entry from the aft deck is thru a full-size door and a gentle descent to the salon. The salon is surrounded by large windows, including a broad windshield for a bright interior feel – or keep the windshield shaded by the exterior cover and pull the drapes, for privacy and a cool feel on a hot day. The plush interior is highlighted by beautifully crafted cabinets, teak parquet galley floor, clean well-cared-for fabrics, updated carpet and Chris Craft’s fine hardware and fixtures. Comfortable salon seating includes a sectional settee to port and swivel rocker to starboard. The understated lower station is forward to port and the entertainment center is to starboard, dividing the salon level from the galley. Step down and forward to the galley-dinette level, to find a large c-shaped dinette, serving six, to port and a full-featured galley to starboard. Galley includes an abundance of storage, dual sink, large fridge, oven and parquet floor. Fully forward is the private guest stateroom with ensuite vanity, island double berth, hatch overhead and hanging locker. Move aft thru the salon, to a private staircase leading to the luxurious master stateroom, featuring an island queen berth, deluxe vanity, dual hanging lockers and ensuite head with tub and shower.
- NOTABLE COMFORT FEATURES
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 2 UNITS CABIN WINDOW DRAPES DECK VENT HATCH W/ SCREEN & PRIVACY SHADE, FORWARD STATEROOM HANGING LOCKERS, DRAWER STORAGE AND CONCEALED STORAGE THROUGHOUT INSIGNIA FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION W/ SONY BLUE RAY PLAYER, SALON CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM ALL CARPETS, SEATING FABRICS, FIXTURES AND INTERIOR WOOD FINISHES WILL BE FOUND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
- GALLEY, HEAD & SYSTEMS
- PRINCESS 3 BURNER ELECTRIC STOVE WITH OVEN GE MICROWAVE OVEN DUAL STAINLESS STEEL GALLEY SINK HOTPOINT REGRIGERATOR WITH FREEZER HOT WATER SYSTEM PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM SHORE WATER INLET ELECTRIC FLUSH HEADS, FORE & AFT, WITH REMOTE HOLDING TANK FORWARD HEAD COMPARTMENT INCLUDES HEAD, CONVENIENCE SHOWER, EXHAUST VENT, VANITY AFT HEAD COMPARTMENT INCLUDES TUB-SHOWER, HEAD, EXHAUST VENT, VANITY
- ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES
- UPPER STATION: RAYTHEON RAY 52 VHF RADIO DATAMARINE LX 201 DIGITAL DEPTHSOUNDER DATAMARINE LLX 50 SPEED-LOG RITCHIE COMPASS RAYTHEON RL RADAR-PLOTTER RAYMARINE ST 6001 SMARTPILOT JUDSON MICRO-SYNC ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER LOWER STATION: STANDARD HORIZON MATRIX GX 3000S VHF RADIO DATAMARINE LX 201 DIGITAL DEPTHSOUNDER DATAMARINE LLX 50 SPEED-LOG RITCHIE COMPASS RAYTHEON RL 70 REPEATER SCREEN, RADAR-PLOTTER\ ADDITIONAL: REMOTE SPOTLIGHT TRIM TABS VETUS BOW THRUSTER
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- PROMARINER 35 AMP BATTERY CHARGER ONAN 6.5 kW GENERATOR W/ 430 HOURS BATTERY SWITCHES 50 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORD
- DECK, MOORING GEAR & ACESSORIES
- SEA WISE MANUAL DINGHY DAVIT SYSTEM BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER WINDLASS W/ ANCHOR, CHAIN & RODE FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM W/ SWIM LADDER & AFT DECK BOARDING LADDER FOREDECK FENDER RACKS, DUAL WITH 3 FENDERS EACH DOCK LINES, BOAT HOOK, LIFE JACKETS, ASSORTED SAFETY GEAR BIMINI TOP W/ ENCLOSURE AFT HARDTOP W/ ENCLOSURE & SCREENS HELM CONSOLE COVER WINDSHIELD COVER DECK CHAIRS & TABLE, AFT DECK ENGINE ROOM LIGHTING EPOXY BARRIER COAT & ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Extensive photo package available. Call Today, Toll Free: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.