- 26 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 150 4-stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
One owner Sailfish 2660 in excellent condition and properly maintained!
- Twin Yamaha 150 4-stroke engines
- Included aluminum double axle trailer
- Side curtains
- Added spray rails for an extra dry ride
- Stainless props
- New Clarion stereo and rocker switches
Loaded with features… live well, fish boxes, trim tabs, bow cushions and bolsters, spreader lights, courtesy lights, freshwater wash down, marine head, Raymarine E120 GPS plotter with large 12” display and many more.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sailfish 2660 CC continues our tradition of outstanding performance, function and style. In creating the 2660 we listened to our customers and designed a boat for the toughest offshore conditions while maintaining the features needed for all day comfort. Storage was a key factor in the 2660 design and we have utilized every square inch available. Improved fishability with higher gunnels, larger fish boxes, more interior room and transom live well make the 2660 the best laid out fishing platform on the market. Removable rear jump seats provide comfortable seating and when removed, easy access to the fish at the transom. The functional and stylish helm offers ample room for your electronics and multiple storage compartments for gear and equipment. For a design that fits your needs the 2660 is available with a variety of leaning posts, helm seats, two rear seating options, and additional forward seating for up to eight people. Get all this plus the softest ride in offshore fishing with the legendary Sailfish VDS4 variable deadrise stepped hull, the best performing, driest, and most fuel efficient hull in Sailfish history. For reliable performance the 2660 is matched with a dependable factory rigged Yamaha outboard engines.
- Dead Rise Note
- Multi-angle 22 - 24 degrees.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Mark Dew / 904-502-5233 / Mark.Dew@ExportAmerican.com American Marine www.ExportAmerican.com