- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1's FWC Repower
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
HURRY AS THIS BOAT IS STUNNING
Really clean inside and out is the first impression you will get when looking at this 350 Luhrs. Repowered with new FWC Mercruiser 8.1's with just 298 hours means worry free boating. Modern gas engines with fuel injection make more sense then older smoky diesels especially as the cost difference in the fuel does not have the wide gap it used to. This boat is far above average and well worth the effort to see it. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Walk Around Centerline Berth Hanging Lockers Master TV/DVD AC/Heat (2 units) Vacuflush Head w/ Stall Shower Flat Screen TV w/ DVD CD Stereo Large Salon Settee w/ Storage Ceiling Rod Storage In Salon Window Covers New Carpet
- Rod Holders Full Enclosure on Bridge Transom Door Windlass Anchor Helm CD Stereo System Dual Custom Helm Chairs Baitwell Tackle Station Raw Water Washdown Rocket Launcher Cleaning Station 12v Spreader Lights
- Furuno Navnet GPS Furuno Radar Robertson Autopilot Icom VHF Radio Garmin 2006C GPS
- Engines & Mechanical
- Merc FWC 8.1's Repower with just 298 hours Onan Generator Bow Thruster Dripless Shafts Battery Charger Hot Water Heater Fireboy Halon System Ritchie Compass
- 2 Burner Range Wood Floors Microwave Oven Double Stainless Steel Sink Great Cabinet Storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.