- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sea Turtle is a "Like-New" 2013 Robertson & Caine Leopard 39 Owner's Version Catamaran, with many upgrades after being delivered on its own hull in late 2012 from South Africa, and priced Thousands below the original cost. Very lightly used since commissioned in October 2012, in addition to the many factory upgrades and options, the knowledgeable owner added a 4.3Kw Panda-Fisher Generator in a sound enclosure, Cruise-Air 10,000 BTU A/C, Raymarine HD Radar, (2) 140 Watt Kyocera Solar Panels with a Blue Sky 3021 IL Regulator, Victron 3,000 Watt Invertor/Charger, Custom Cockpit Cushions, Custom Cockpit Enclosure, and a Lightening Arrestor System.
This 39 Leopard Sailing Cat is easily handled by a couple with Roller Furling Headsail, a stack-pack Mainsail storage system, all control lines and halyards led to the cockpit, self-tailing two-speed Harken winches with sheet stoppers, and wide sidedecks with high SS stanchions and lifelines, a 12V Windlass in recessed anchor locker, and a spacious hard-top-covered cockpit with dining table, plus a large comfortable raised helm bench seat for the Captain and Mate.
Sea Turtle, is the highly-desirable "owner's version" 3-Cabin Layout, providing spacious privacy in the Starboard hull, with Queen berth aft, generous storage in between the separate toilet and shower areas forward. The Port Hull has Queen berths fore and aft, with a head and shower at mid-ship, plus plenty of storage lockers in each stateroom, plus more at mid-ship. The Navigation suite is a fully-integrated Raymarine system consisting of an E-7 Hybrid-Touch Color GPS/Radar Display, HD Radar Radome, ST6001+ Autopilot, ST-60 Wind Speed/Direction, ST-60 Tri-Data Display, and Ray 55 VHF, all mounted at the helm.
Twin Yanmar 3YM30 Saildrive 29 HP Diesel engines provide plenty of economical power when needed and only have slightly more than 100 hours added by the Seller since the original 440 hours the engines had when it arrived on her "shake-down/delivery" cruise from South Africa to Florida late in 2012.
With all these great features, combined with a spacious 3-Cabin/2 head layout, large complete galley well-suited for extended cruising, and yacht-quality Cherry-wood cabinetry, it is easy to see why the 39 Leopard was named "Boat of the Year-2010" by SAIL & Cruising World Magazines.
If you are looking for a late model, clean and professionally-maintained, proven Bluewater cruising cat and don't want to wait 6 to 12 months for one to be built and delivered, call now to schedule a personal inspection of Sea Turtle. Better yet, call us to make an offer, subject to inspection, sea trial, and survey. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!
- Step onboard through one of two boarding gates between the stanchions and lifelines outboard of the cockpit, or via the wide and non-skid decks of the swim platforms. The cockpit has a fiberglass hardtop with a Sunbrella and vinyl window full-enclosure, large cockpit table forward, bench helm seat to starboard, and another seat aft with vinyl plush cushions. The twin swim platforms have one hinged SS swim ladder to port, and a convenient cockpit shower is recessed to port. Engines with Racor Filters are easily accessed via large opening hatches aft in each hull. Enter the Salon through sliding glass doors and the electrical panels, storage and Vitrifrigo 12V 2-Drawer front-opening refrigerator and freezer are to starboard. The large U-shaped galley is to port, and features a Force 10 Two-Burner Propane Stove with oven/broiler, generous Corian-style countertop space, plenty of varnished Cherry cabinetry storage drawers and cabinets above and below, as well as a large sink. All the way forward is a U-Shaped Dinette with microfiber fabric cushions and a Cherry Table with excellent lighting and 360 degree views. Synthetic laminated flooring is a complimentary lighter shade of cherry. Two opening ports forward and the sliding glass window aft of the galley, plus 12V fans throughout the interior ensure plenty of ventilation when not using the A/C system. The Owner’s Suite is located down several stairs to the Starboard hull with a Queen berth aft, Cherry cabinetry hanging lockers, a desk, and storage lockers at mid-ship, a private toilet with vanity and sink to port, and a large stall shower forward. The two Guest Cabins are located in the Port hull with Queen berths located fore and aft, a private head with vanity, sink, and shower located at mid-ship, with additional cherry cabinetry storage in all areas.
- The U-Shaped Galley is aft to Port in the Salon and features: Vitrifrigo 12V SS refrigerator and freezer drawers. Force 10 2-burner Propane Stove and Oven. SS deep double Sink with Faucet. Cherry Cabinetry. Corian Countertops.
- Sails & Rigging
- The sails and rigging of Sea Turtle include: Full-battened Quantum Mainsail with Stack Pack storage System 135% RF Quantum Genoa Primary Winches: 2 @ Harken 2-speed 44 ST winches Halyard Winches: 2 @ Harken 40 CST Traveler Winch: Harken 20 ST Sparcraft Aluminum Spars Harken Roller Furling System Sheet Stoppers on all lines.
- Deck & Hull
- This 2013 Robertson & Caine 39 Leopard Sailing Cat was sailed up the Atlantic from South Africa to Florida by a professional delivery crew, and has since been on a cruise through the Bahamas; serving as adequate testing of Sea Turtle's Bluewater capability. SS Dinghy Davits 45# Delta Anchor with approx. 200’ chain 12V Quick 1000 Windlass SS Stanchions & Lifelines Sunbrella and Vinyl Cockpit Enclosure Textilene Sunshades for Salon Side Windows Cockpit table Cockpit Seat Cushions.
- Engines & Mechanical Systems
- Twin 29 HP Yanmar 3MY30 saildrive Diesels provide plenty of economical power for this 2013 Robertson & Caine 39 Leopard Sailing Cat. Twin Yanmar 3YM30 Saildrive Diesels @ 29hp with approx. 600 hours. Fisher Panda 4200 ECO Generator with approx. 100 hours. Cruise-Air reverse cycle 10,000 BTU A/C. 2 @ Grp 27 AGM Start Batteries 3 @ 4D AGM House Batteries Victron Inverter/ Charger Multi-Plus 3000 2 @ 140W Kyocera Solar Panels & Blue Sky 3021 IL Regulator 2 @ 30A 120V Shorepower Circuits 12V Lighting in interior and exterior Navigation lights. H/C Pressure Water Water Heater, 120V & Engine Heated
- Navigation & Electronics
- The Navigation suite is a fully-integrated Raymarine system consisting of: E-7 Hybrid-Touch Color GPS/Radar Display, HD Radar Radome, ST6001+ Autopilot, ST-60 Wind Speed/Direction, ST-60 Tri-Data Display, and Ray 55 VHF. Plastimo Bulkhead-mounted Compass Sony Fusion Stereo System w. 4 Speakers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.