- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7LX Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Accommodations for four. U-shaped dinette forward converts for sleeping; midcabin aft. Enclosed head to starboard of companionway step has vanity and sink, pressure hot and cold water, manual marine head with holding tank. The galley is opposite.
- Accommodations for four. U-shaped dinette forward converts for sleeping; midcabin aft. Enclosed head to starboard of companionway step has vanity and sink, pressure hot and cold water, manual marine head with holding tank. The galley is opposite.
- Counter and sink Pressure water system hot and cold Water heater Under counter refrigerator AC/DC Alcohol/electric stove
- Compass Garmin GPS VHF Radio
- 12 volt DC electrical system (2) Batteries Battery charger 110 volt AC electrical system Shore power cord Navigation lights Remote spotlight
- Automatic bilge pump Bilge blower Fuel filter Trim tabs Wheel steering
- Large cockpit with a sun lounge on the port side. LOA including bow pulpit and integrated swim platform is 26'5" Anchor with chain and rode Lofrans' windlass w/foot controls Transom door Stern seat Fenders Dock lines Life jackets Bimini top Full camper enclosure Cockpit cover
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.