- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION / HIGHLY MOTIVATED SELLER / ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED AND WELCOME
Some boats are made for function; others you can tell are made purely for the form. However, the mark of a truly well-thought-out design is when form and function are interwoven so delicately that a perfect synthesis arises. That’s certainly the pride and joy you feel when owning a Morgan Custom Yacht.
That was the design and implementation of this exquisitely modified and repowered vessel making it certainly a one of a kind and a rare find in our current marketplace. She is built tough and solid on a modified V-bottom design with fixed stabilization fins at the aft port and starboard chines. She is repowered by a 2007 Cummins QSM-11 6-cylinder turbocharged marine engine with 720 HP diesel driving a skeg protected and partially tunneled 40” 4 blade prop on a 3” S.S. shaft.
The vessel comfortably sleeps a total of 10 in a 3 cabin spacious design layout, each equipped with ensuite head/shower.
She can be masterfully controlled by both upper and lower steering stations and it’s fuel efficiency is modest at approximately 17 GPH cruising at a true 10+ speed and finds itself easily maneuverable with its oversized bow and stern electric Vetus thrusters.
There’s no two ways around it. This boat is a looker and her beauty is not only skin deep.
Please call our office; we’d be thrilled with the opportunity to show it to you in person and at your convenience.
- She has a 4'6" shoal draft, a 2007 Cummins QSM-11 720 HP diesel (1600 original hours) driving a skeg protected and partial tunneled 40" 4 blade prop on a 3" S.S. shaft.
- Dual helm stations combined include STD Horizon Quest VHF, Sea SSB 222 Radio, Furuno Navnet & GPS Map/Plotter, NorthStar Loran C, Sitex CVS 110 Fish Finder, DataMarine digital depth, Raytheon 48 Mi Radar, Danforth 4" compass, Wagner Autopilot, Globalstar Satphone, loud hailer, SmartCraft engine system monitor with fuel burn, EPRIB ACR 406.
- She sleeps 10 in a three cabin layout, each with ensuite head/shower. Spacious salon has L shaped seating, wetbar, TV, stereo, etc. Further aft is upper cockpit with another wetbar, seating and custom heavy frame bimini and aft cover. Further aft is the lower working cockpit with super large removable fish box, tank racks, full beam swim platform with open step boarding ladder.
- System control
- Electrical system includes a 32 Kw 2007 Onan Generator (3700 hrs) in sound shield, dual 50 amp shore cords, seven 8-D deep cycle batteries, triple 110 volt battery chargers. Anchor system includes a Simpson/Lawrence electric winch, 50 Lb Delta Plow on 100' chain and 600' 3/4" rode, 45 Lb CQR backup. Separate tool room and engine room includes tool chests excellent access to engine and generator, muffler, fuel manifold, 5 MarineAir A/C systems plus 4 ton A/C to assist in main salon, hot water heater, doubled Racor fuel polishing filters, weildering machine, bench vise and small freezer. Transmission is a Twin Disc MG-514 SC, Bauer Purus E Scuba dive tank compressor, HRO water maker (inop), spare parts, filters, and misc equipment too numerous to mention in great detail other than to view for yourself.
- Galley includes 4 burner Propane stove/oven, full size refrig/freezer, double sink, GE microwave, dishwasher, and ample counter space. Opposite is dinette with bench seating.
- Includes spacious covered helm, aft seating, dingy davit and dingy chocks.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.