- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Onset MA) The Angel Marine 50 Cockpit Motor Yacht is designed for coastal cruising with all the comforts of home. She features a flybridge, aft deck with tender, walk-around main deck, open cockpit, aft deck salon, large open main salon, full galley with dinette, and two private staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with bimini top and full enclosure. The upper helm is has a 360º view, dual helm seats, and there is room for friends to share the view with an L-shaped lounge to port and a bench seat to starboard. Aft of the bridge is home to an inflatable RIB for fishing, water sports, or thin water access. A power davit allows for trouble-free launch and retrieval. Below is a walk-around main deck with large foredeck, side deck access, and an open cockpit with access to the swim platform.
A few steps down from the flybridge is a roomy aft deck with hard top. Lounge seating along with a table and chairs provides a casual atmosphere to relax or entertain. There is a wet bar with ice maker and freezer to aid in entertaining. The aft deck has easy access to an open cockpit designed for fishing or water sports. Off the cockpit is an extended swim platform. Wing doors connect the aft deck to a walk-around main deck. The starboard companionway leads below to a spacious salon.
The salon is bright and airy with large windows for lots of natural light and blinds for privacy. The salon features a large L-shaped sofa with table to one side with entertainment center forward. The lower station is located to starboard with side deck access door.
The galley is down and forward. It has upper and lower cabinets, solid surface counters, stainless steel sinks, stand-up refrigerator / freezer, dishwasher, trash compactor, three-burner range with oven, microwave oven, and wrap around dinette.
There are two private staterooms. The guest stateroom is forward with island berth, ample storage and private head compartment. The master stateroom is aft with walk-around berth, dresser and mirrored dressing table to one side and entertainment center, dresser, and hanging lockers to the other. There is a private head with vanity and shower. Steps forward lead up to the salon while a second set provide access to the cockpit.
This 50’ CPMY is powered by a twin Caterpillar Diesel engines designed for quiet, smooth, economical, and dependable performance. Mechanical features include a 8-kW Northern Lights generator for offshore electrical power. She is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to cruise, vacation, or even live aboard. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Angel Marine Cockpit Motor Yacht.
- Master Aft Cabin with Cockpit and Salon Access Double Berth Drawer and Locker Storage to Starboard Mirrored Vanity, Dresser, and Locker Port Side En Suite Head with Vanity and Shower Stall Spacious Salon with L-Shaped Sofa and Table Port Side Entertainment Center and Service Bar Forward Lower Station to Starboard with Side Deck Access Galley Down to Starboard U-Shaped Convertible Dinette Seats Four - Sleeps Two Forward Guest Cabin with Double Berth Lockers and Storage to Either Side En Suite Head with Vanity and Shower
- Spacious Flybridge with Full Enclosure Forward Station with Center Helm Captain and Companion Chairs L-Shaped Lounge Port Side Bench Seat to Starboard Stairway to Aft Deck
- Aft Deck
- Covered Aft Deck Parameter Seating with Under-Seat Storage Table and Chairs Wet Bar with Ice Maker and Freezer Stairway to Bridge Stairway to Salon Wing Doors for Side Deck Access Ladder to Cockpit Open Cockpit with Swim Platform Access Door to Aft Cabin
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Side Decks Covered Aft Deck Roof-Mounted Electric Dinghy Davit 11' Hard Bottom Inflatable Dinghy Enclosed Flybridge Open Cockpit Swim Platform
- Electronics & Navigation
- Compass at each Station VHF Radio at each Station Color Depth Sounder Boat Speed Log Auto Pilot Loran / Fish Finder CPS Chartplotter Radar
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 320-hp Caterpillar 3208TA Diesel Engines 2500 hours Northern Lights 8-kW Generator 2300 hours Mathers Electronic Controls Six 8D Batteries Charger / Inverter VacuFlush Head in Aft Cabin
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.