- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Hatteras 52 is a very comfortable, luxurious cruising yacht. Wide side decks and an aft cockpit make docking and line handling easy enough for a couple to cruise alone. Hatteras quality throughout. Health issues have prompted the sale of this fine yacht.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward is the guest stateroom with island double bunk and private en suite head compartment. Next aft is a large U shaped dinette to starboard and fully equipped galley to port. Up three steps is the salon with sofa, chair and entertainment center. A few steps down from the salon is the aft Master stateroom with double bunk, sofa and en suite head. A few steps up from the salon aft is the full beam air conditioned aft deck with sofa and chairs. Up and forward from the aft deck is the flybridge with full enclosure. There is a cockpit aft with transom door and fiberglass swim platform.
- Main Salon
- Large, airy salon with side and forward windows, forward window screen, side window blinds. Full length U shaped sofa to port, barrel chair to starboard, coffee and end tables. Entertainment center starboard aft.
- Located down to port but open above to front windows and salon Cabinet and drawer storage U-Line under counter refrigerator and Sub Zero under counter freezer Kitchen Aid microwave convection oven Kenmore dishwasher Broan trash compactor Double stainless steel sink Stacked washer/dryer Two burner electric cook top Large U shaped dinette across from galley to starboard
- Master Stateroom
- Aft stateroom with opening window to cockpit Built in sofa, cabinet and drawer storage, large cedar lined hanging locker Offset double bunk En suite head compartment with stall shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Forward stateroom with opening overhead hatch with screen Island double bunk Cedar lined hanging locker, drawer storage En suite head compartment with stall shower
- Anchor pulpit with roller, Danforth style anchor, chain and rode, spare Fortress anchor Anchor windlass Stainless steel bow and side rails Wide, safe side decks Port and starboard power cable lockers Port and starboard wing doors to enclosed aft deck Open aft cockpit with transom door Fiberglass swim platform Track and cars for fender lines Fresh water wash down Enclosed aft deck area with hard top, hard glass side windows, aft enclosure, track lighting. Boarding ladder, fender racks Air conditioned aft deck with sofa, chairs, refrigerator/icemaker, wet bar, lower engine controls
- Electronics & Helm
- Flybridge with Bimini top and enclosure Radar Arch, tinted windshield Reinforced hardtop aft for inflatable and davit Aft bench seat and L shaped lounge Helm and companion seats with footrests Engine instrumentation, warning alarm sand lights Standard Horizon Chart 175C GPS Standard Horizon digital depth DS150 Rudder angle indicator, Ritchie Powerdamp compass ACR remote control spotlight Robertson AP200DL autopilot Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+ VHF radio Large access/storage under helm Raytheon radar
- Distribution panel and breakers 4 8d batteries 50 Amp shore power Dytek battery charger Onan 20.0 marine generator with 720 hours
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel 8V92 diesels with approximately 1950 hours Fiberglass fuel tank Hydraulic steering Glendinning synchronizer VacuFlush head system Engine room fire system Cruisair AC units
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.