- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Nice Marine Trader with easy access to decks and cockpit, nice woodwork which was well maintained, very fuel efficient Lehman engines and its large layout makes a great live aboard or long range cruiser doing the loop or other port of call adventures. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- This boat features two staterooms, and 2 heads with Galley down to port off main salon. Master stateroom has a walk around queen island berth with ensuite head and a tub/shower. Forward guest stateroom has single berth with a bench seat. Galley Dinette converts as well. All berths are beautifully appointed with coordinated fabrics, curtains, and teak and Holly flooring.
- Built-in U-Line Ice Maker Norcold DE461 Refrigerator/Freezer Propane hook up for stove Portable Microwave Atlantic 6 gallon Water Heater Pressure Water System
- 3-Anchors Bow Pulpit and Rails Bridge and Aft Deck Curtains NEW Bimini Top NEW bridge enclosure
- (2) Standard Horizon Garmin 126 Raytheon L265 depthfinder
- Engines & Mechanical
- Lehman 120 Diesels Northern Lights 4.5kw Generator Lower and upper helm Controls Engines Fresh Water Cooled NEW Fuel Filters Wagner Hydraulic Steering Borg Warner Transmissions Simpson Lowrance Wolf windlass Batteries: (4) Werker 4D (NEW) 24 M for generator Battery Perko three way Battery Switch for mains Raritan Crown Automatic Battery Charger 30 amp Dockside Electrical Cable 12VDC/110VAC Electrical System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.