- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L MPI FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THE MOST POPULAR BOAT CARVER EVER BUILT!
This Carver Mariner is beautiful and the open spacious interior makes this boat stand out. She sports the larger 7.4 Liter Crusader fuel injectied engines not the smaller 5.7's. She will perform. On the bridge you have a compliment of electronics including backup camera. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- Storage for master stateroom Private access to head from stateroom Dinette converts to double berth Salon lounge converts to double berth Interior access ladder to flybridge Elite decor package upgrade Fiberglass shower stall with seat Mirrored vanity Corian countertop & storage VacuFlush head TV w/ DVD Salon Stereo AC/Heat Reverse cycle AC/Heat Separate zone portable AC forward Screens and sunshade for hatches
- Pressurized hot/cold water system 11 gallon hot water heater 3 burner electric stove with oven Engine heat exchanger for hot water system Coffeemaker Upright Fridge/Freezer Microwave oven
- Complete Bridge Canvas with Isinglass Sides and Rear Enclosure Icemaker on Flybridge Coast Guard safety package Tilting helm wheel Foredeck seat converts to sun pad Double-wide sliding pilot seat Pedestal slide/swivel companion seat Flybridge port lounge with storage underneath Aft triple wide bench seat Starboard jump seat with storage Wet bar with bottle storage Anchor WIndlass Anchor with all chain rode Anchor Roller Self-bailing cockpit Fiberglass swim platform with storage and swim ladder Cockpit hot/cold shower Shore water connection Rod Holders New helm mooring cover New outside front and rear bench seat covers
- Si-Tex Profish Chartplotter, Fishfinder with speed and depth indicators Raymarine SL70 Radar Richie Compass Standard Horizon VHF Engine Synchronizers Digital depth Finder Rudder angle indicator Water tank monitor Backup Camera System Helm Outside Air powered vent system Holding Tank Monitor Joy stick search light, wipers, and Intercom system
- Engines & Mechanical
- Crusader FWC 7.4L MPI's (682 Hours) 6.5 kW Kohler genset Hydraulic trim tabs Engine Room Halon System 3 bilge pumps Hydraulic steering 12 volt DC wiring 110 volt AC receptacles located throughout Wired stereo speakers also at (2) foredeck seat and (2) Rear cockpit seating area Air conditioning with heat Carbon monoxide detectors Twin Louder Electric horns (2) 12 volt batteries 35 amp battery charger system Voltmeters Twin 30 amp dockside service with (2) 50 foot cables Internal sea water strainers Spare set of PROPS Full maintenance and repairs records Full Set of Owners Manuals
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.