- 54 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Hatteras 54 Convertible proves the exception to the rule thanks to her impressive speeds, shallow draft, soft ride and extensive list of standard amenities. Featuring a 4-foot, 2-inch draft and a convex hull design that revolutionized the Hatteras fleet, the 54 provides access to shallow ports and increased performance across all rpm ranges. With 1,650-hp diesel engines, the 54 cruises a comfortable 35 knots, burning just over 100 gallons per hour. Top speeds approach 40 knots. That's optimum performance by any measure. Thanks to her sophisticated design, solid construction and creature comforts, you can indeed have it all with the 54 Convertible.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Hatteras 54 Convertible is designed specifically to deliver a smooth ride and excellent handling while operating at high speed. The convexity in the hull bottom helps make this hull immensely strong. The slight outward curvature (viewed from keel to chine) reduces impact accelerations and contributes to an incredibly smooth head-sea ride. The 54 is designed for serious sportfishing. The cockpit boasts a bait and tackle center with sink, cutting board and tackle drawers; a bait freezer; storage console with drawers, four rod holders; a removable, full-size in-deck fish box with macerator and an amply proportioned transom door. Inside, the salon/galley provides an L-shaped sofa and entertainment center. The entertainment center features a TV, AM/FM surround sound stereo receiver with DVD/CD player and VCR. The fully equipped galley offers natural wood cabinets, four-burner cooktop, garbage disposal and sub-zero style freezer and refrigerator drawer units. The microwave/convection oven is cleverly concealed by the cabinet door. This handsome galley is also practical. The Amitco vinyl strip flooring resembles teak but is almost effortless to maintain. Galley storage is awesome with six exceptionally deep drawers. The chart flat area provides additional storage and is easily accessed via two cleverly designed deep drawers in the aft galley backsplash. Convenient, eye-level bulkhead access to this area offers even more storage opportunities within easy reach of the galley and dinette. The master stateroom features a queen berth with cedar-lined storage underneath, air conditioning disbursement through fluted wood valances for uniform comfort, and a concealed pocket access door for privacy. The entertainment center includes an LCD screen TV and AM/FM stereo receiver and CD player. The private master head includes a stall shower with seat, solid surface countertops, and easy-care Amtico vinyl strip flooring.
- Standard Equipment
- Solid fiberglass hull bottom Glass and Divinycell hull sides Fiberglass stringers Bronze thru hulls Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf Nibral 7-blade props 3" Alloy 22 propeller shafts UL approved fuel tanks Painted hull & superstructure (Awlcraft 2000) Polished aluminum welded Flybridge and bow rails Black braided dock lines & black fenders Powdercoated side bridge rails Stainless steel anchor chute 32 lb. Fortress anchor Insulated Flybridge drink cooler Engine Room gauge package Flybridge AM/FM stereo receiver w/CD player & speakers Flybridge actuator console with pod Flybridge recessed electronics box Sturdy single level electronic controls for pod w/back up Electric troll valve control Northstar 952XDC GPS/plotter Simrad AP22 autopilot ICOM VHF Sitex Digital depth and speed Flybridge console grab rail Set of 4 rod holders Quick disconnect seawater/freshwater washdown Bait freezer, double wide Engine room door lock 80" Fishbox with macerator Refrigerated instep cooler box Salon sectional w/arm style/rod storage under loose spring down cushions Telephone outlet, Master Stateroom Cablemaster w/75' cord and remote Full plexi mirror, aft bulkhead Master & Starboard Staterooms Side by side twin berths Starboard SR Gaff storage Linen storage, Master Head Toe kicks w/foot activated pedals - Cockpit Central vacuum Salon entertainment center w/surround sound stereo, CD/DVD Wood valances with A/C vented down hullside (Salon & Staterooms) Master Stateroom - CD/DVD stereo w/ 8-disc CD changer Amtico flooring in Galley Amtico flooring in Heads 20" LCD TV in Master SR Icemaker, Salon Whisper Wall padded headliner and wallcoverings 1" wood mini blinds, encased - Salon Undercounter refrigerator/freezer drawers Plexi mirror around backsplashes - Heads (2) Queen bunks hinged via gas cylinders with cedarlined storage Galley/Dinette/Head Avonite countertops with backsplashes Decorative dinette pedestal (15) Throw pillows Bowed wood base Head cabinets (6) Deep drawer access in Galley Fuel system priming pump Voltage stabilizer/Buc Boost transformer Painted polyurethane Engine Room Painted polyurethane Lazarette Dual fuel filters Transducer well Power assist steering Prop puller Bronze dripless shaft seals Bronze dripless rudder seals Macerator pump on holding tank Stainless steel threshold in Salon Cockpit stereo speakers w/volume control Wood base boards in Heads Oil change system engines, generator, gears DC low level lighting under berths/Heads/Salon A/C vented through fluted soffits port & starboard - Salon Port & starboard hullside cabinets - Bow Stateroom with A/C vented thru fluted valances 17kW Onan generator Washer/dryer Tinted glass - side windows
- Vessel Walkthrough
- All the way forward is the VIP stateroom that features a queen bed with pop-up storage below. There is an overhead deck hatch for lighting and/or ventilation, twin cedar lined hanging lockers, overhead recessed lighting, storage drawers and cabinet. There is a Sharp flat screen TV which is tied into the main DVD system and a Pioneer AM-FM stereo receiver. Just aft to port is the concealed washer and dryer units, and a linen/towel storage locker. The guest head is aft to starboard and is shared by both the forward VIP and 3rd stateroom guest quarters. It features corian countertops and sink, Grohe fixtures, stall shower, mirrored vanity, exhaust blower, mirrored overhead, teak and holly sole and a Head Hunter fresh water head. Aft to starboard is the guest stateroom which features side by side berths, storage drawers, mirrored bulkhead, overhead and indirect lighting, stereo speakers, a full length cedar lined hanging locker with central vacuum system and outlet. Also features a Sharp flat screen TV and a Pioneer AM-FM stereo receiver. The master stateroom is located midship to port with deluxe accommodations to relax at the end of a long day in the water. It features a walk around queen berth with pop-up storage below and a custom made mattress. There is a spacious double door, cedar lined hanging locker, storage drawers, and cabinets, overhead and indirect lighting, Sharp color TV (tied into the Satellite system), Pioneer AM-FM stereo, SMX II AC keypad and private head. The master head also has corian countertops and sink, mirrored vanity, stall shower with Grohe fixtures, Head Hunter fresh water head, mirrored overhead and teak and holly sole. There is an exhaust blower and a towel storage locker. There are canvas runners from the salon door down to the entrance to the forward stateroom. Up 3 steps from the below decks area brings you into the galley and salon areas. Forward to port is the galley which has corian countertops, and sink with Grohe fixtures. There are (2) each undercounter pull out drawer units which house Sub Zero refrigerator and freezers. There is a Sharp carousel sensor microwave convection oven, deep pull out storage drawers, flush mounted 4-burner ceramic cook top, storage drawers and lockers and a teak and holly sole. Across from the galley there is a spacious dinette with corian table top, cherry wood base and cushioned seating. There is a storage area/entertainment center above and forward of the dinette which houses a Denon AM-FM Dolby stereo system and a Denon DVD video and 5-disc CD player. There are storage areas forward on both sides of the companionway. The port area has breaker sub panels, the Panasonic phone system brains and general storage where the ship manuals and papers are stored. Across to starboard is another area which houses the (2) TV Satellite receivers, channel vision controls, etc. The salon area is warm and comfortable, finished as is the entire interior with satin finish cherry wood paneling and trim. There are recessed lights with dimmers throughout the interior with neutral carpeting, and mini blinds for the salon windows. The salon accommodations include a large L-shaped leatherette settee with storage on the port side and across the aft bulkhead. There is a custom inlaid table with storage below, and across to starboard is a 42" Sole, flat screen TV, a built in U-line icemaker and a raised electrical panel above the icemaker. There is a swinging door out to the cockpit and a full length aft salon window above the settee. The salon AC is vented out through beautiful cherry wood valances for quiet, comfortable indirect air flow.
- ( 2) Furuno 15" color monitors Furuno FCV 1150 Color Digital sounder Furuno navnet system with Radar and chartplotter New Garmin 6212 chartplotter Icom 604 VHF Simrad AP-22 Autopilot ACR-100 Spotlight Northstar 952 XD chartplotter CAT digital engine readouts on console
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/inventory/Clark-Sneed/ Please contact the central listing broker, Clark Sneed, at 919-669-1304 or email@example.com