- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Good looking convertible is one of the smallest Oceans ever offered by a major builder. Space efficient interior boasts private bow stateroom with angled double berth, full galley, and convertible dinette. Unique shower stall in head. Central vacuum system, air conditioning, entertainment center were standard.
- Main Salon
- L-Shaped Sofa W/Storage Also Turns Into Bunk Dinette Booth Style Also Turns Into Bunk Entertainment Center Flat Screen TV Stereo /Speakers Over Head Rod Rack
- Refrigerator / Freezer Micro Wave Electric Stove Sink
- Master Stateroom
- Flat Screen TV DVD Player Closets Storage Under Bed
- Salt Water Wash Coaming Pads Fish Box Tackle Lockers Port And Starboard
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine C-80 Chart Plotter / Sounder ICOM VHF Radio Bridge Phone To Communicate To Salon Data Marine Water Temp Stereo On Bridge
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Starboard Side Motor Replaced New In 1995 New Starter 2013 Starboard Side New Risers And Manifolds 2013 Starboard Side New Risers And Manifolds 2012 Port Side Dual 30 Amp Shore Power 2 Batteries Battery Switches 5 Kw Kohler Generator
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.