Bavaria Yachts has invested in a manufacturing approach centered on a single, industry-leading Shipyard. The pillars of the Bavaria approach are a customer-centric and meticulous design process, stable, highly-trained teams of craftsmen, state-of-the-art technology investments, and an obsessive focus on quality in both product and process. Very simple -- you get:
- World-Class Design
- Technology & Craftsmanship
- Precision Quality
- Built To Owners Specifications
Bavaria builds are some of the most beautiful boat in the world focusing on cruising comfort, optimal performance and, most importantly, first class workmanship. The 47 is not only has beautiful lines but, has unmatched sailing performance in her class. Bavaria Yachts are of the highest quality.
- The vessel “Resolution” has been maintained to professional standards. She is the 3 cabin layout. She sets the standard for quality and condition for yachts her size. Front Cabin: Captain’s cabin full width cabin with new costume mattress Costume handcrafted wood cabinetry throughout the cabin. Private Head and shower. Starboard and Port stern cabins Oversized comfortable cabins Ample storage for a couple on an extended stay Each cabin has private Head and Shower Main Salon Open spacious salon featuring handcrafted wood design for the most demanding of clients. Simply Beautiful!! Light colored Ultra suede cushions for a fantastic contrast to the darker wood interior Port side galley features large propane stove/oven, large fridge, and storage for an extended cruise. Starboard dinette is comfortable for 8-- Has been custom designed to drop down to make a very large sleeping area if you need additional beds. New Flat screen TV over dinette Large navigation station completes the main salon.
- Electronics, Mechanicals and Sails Speed and wind Depth Windlass Autopilot Volvo/Penta Diesel MD22P 59HP Both sails reconditioned at local sail loft in 2012 Roller main and 130 Roller head sail
- Hand laid teak cockpit with room for 8 to 10 Double helms for added comfort while sailing Large built in cockpit table
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD