- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- VD-8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Price Reductions of over $30,000! Best Equipped 34 Dancer Available and Owner Wants Her Sold NOW!
Eden's Gate is the finest example of a 340 Sundancer available today! This original owner boat has seen light use on the Upper Chesapeake Bay and has always been dealer maintained to the highest standards.
This 340 Sundancer is easily set apart not only in her superior conditon but also in how she is optioned out with items like a Bow Thruster, Hydraulic Swim Platform, SAT TV, Radar, Full Canvas Package plus Cockpit Cover and more!
"Eden's Gate" is easy to see in the Inner Harbor of Baltimore just minutes off of I-95 and within 20-25 minutes from Baltimore Washington International (BWI) airport. Her owner has a new boat ordered so take advantage of this opportunity today!
- "Eden's Gate" is one of the most highly optioned 340 Sundancers that you will find. Her original owner outfitted the boat with a bow thurster, 370hp 8.1 Mercruisers, full camper canvas, Satellite Radio and SAT TV, Smartcraft Vessel View, Electronic Controls, 5kw Generator, Raymarine Radar/Plotter/SAT Weather, Hydraulic Swim Platform with wireless remote, Cockpit TV, Air Horns and more! She received her midsummer wax in July and her gelcoat still glistens! Fresh bottom paint at the start of this season, always professionally serviced and maintained.....this boat is turnkey ready! "Eden's Gate" is extremely easy to board thanks to her oversized hydraulic swim platform that has fold down chocks and easily carries a tender. The full camper canvas is in excellent shape and features additional u-zips. There is also a cockpit cover. Once inside the cockpit you will find plenty of room for entertaining with a wrap around u-shape settee with custom wood table. There is a cockpit wetbar with refrigerator and sink and forward is a double helm seat with flip up bolsters. The helm has custom dash covers to reduce glare, power windshield vent and a fully loaded burlwood dash with tilt wheel. The electronics are neatly arranged with a Raymarine color chartplotter, radar and satellite weather, Northstar VHF radio, remote windlass and spotlight controls, bow thruster controls, helm stereo control, fume detector, etc. Electronic controls coupled with the thruster make docking a breeze and one can keep an eye on all the mechanical and boat functions easily with the SmartCraft display. Moving inside the cabin, the interior is warm and inviting with high gloss cherry cabinetry complimented by neutral carpeting and ultra leather upholstery. The master is forward with a queen size berth centerline and plenty of locker and drawer space. The galley is to the port and features a cherry wood paneled refrigerator/freezer, solid surface countertops, recessed two burner stove, stainless steel microwave and coffee maker, etc. Opposite the galley and to starboard is the settee with a removable table. Aft is a full stand up head with vacuflush toilet, solid surface vanity and shower. The mid-cabin can be used as an additional L-shaped lounge or at night converts to a second double berth with a privacy curtain. The engine room of the boat is easily accessed with the cockpit tilting up at the push of a button with a hydraulic ram giving full access to all the mechanicals. The 370hp freshwater cooled Mercruisers have 390 hours of proper use and professional maintenance. The Kohler 5kw ECD generator has only 275 hours of use and provides plenty of power to the boat! LG Stainless Steel Microwave Oven with built in Coffee Maker Galley Vent Sink with brushed nickel faucet Two Burner In-counter recessed Stovetop with Cover Cabinets above and below countertop Dual Voltage Refrigerator Freezer Vacuflush Head Pressurized Hot and Cold Water System Freshwater Manifold with Individual Shut Offs Hot Water Heater Freshwater Tank Holding Tank with Monitor AM/FM Stereo w/ CD Player and Helm Remote LG LCD TV in Salon Cockpit LCD TV with Sat Cable 12,000 BTU Air Conditioning w/ Reverse Cycle Heat Central Vacuum System
- Raymarine C-80 GPS/Color Chartplotter/Radar/SAT Weather Vessel View SmartCraft Display Northstar VHF Radio with Mic, External Speaker and Distress GPS Locator Button Gasoline Fume Detector with on helm display Guest Remote Spotlight Vetus Bowthruster control Clarion Helm Mounted Stereo Remote Sirius Satellite Radio/6 Disc Changer w/ 4 speakers in the cabin and 4 speakers in the cockpit Mercruiser Electronic Controls with Synchronizer Mercruiser Push Button Engine Ignition Trim Tabs Full Suite of Sea Ray Analog Gauges Compass Wood Trim Dash Panels Wood Trimmed Tilt Steering Wheel 12Volt Accesory Outlet Custom Canvas Dash Cover to Reduce Glare
- Kohler 5kw ECD Generator Battery Charger/Converter, 120V Bow Thruster Battery Charger Battery Solenoid Switches, 12V (3) Battery Trays AGM Type 31 Batteries Breaker Panels Galvanic Isolator Dual 30amp Shorepower Service AC Electrical System DC Electrical System
- Deck & Construction
- Stainless Steel Anchor Chute Anchor Anchor Windlass with foot controls forward as well as helm control Stainless Steel Guest Remote Spotlight Anchor Locker Bow Rails Bow Sun Pad Full Navy Camper Canvas Package with extra U-zips Cockpit Cover Artic White Gelcoat Custom Canvas Helm Covers Hydraulic swim platform with swim ladder, fold flat chocks, wire and wireless remotes Hot/Cold Freshwater Shower at Transom Navigational Lighting Courtesy Lighting Under seat cockpit storage Transom Line Locker Custom Air Horns Custom Electronics Mast for Radar and SAT TV Antennas Stainless Steel Flag Staff with Holder Bottom Painted (Spring 2013) Mid Summer Wax (last week in July 2013)
- Mercruiser 8.1s HRS DTS VD 370hp Engines Fume Detector in Engine Room Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Dripless Shaft Seals Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Trim Tab Pump Sea Water Strainers Sea Water Sea Cocks Engine Room Blower Engine Room Light Bilge Pumps 1 and 1/2" Stainless Steel Shafts Nibral Propellers
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Please contact Chuck Meyers Cell: 703-999-7696 Office: 410-342-6600 email: firstname.lastname@example.org