MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION
“Own A Legend”
1964/2001/2013 81’-26m Broward Fantail Motoryacht
We are pleased to offer this classic M/Y to the global market. Built in 1964 using the finest timber she was fitted to carry the Broward marquis. Once the personal yacht of the yard owners and previously known as “DORISAM” this classic can now be yours! Her USCG COI for up to 49 Charter Passengers is currently expired. In 2001 she received a major refit by Broward Marine and is currently in the yard in need of the completion of a 2013 refit. Whether you are looking for a yacht for an event for up to 49 people, or a luxury yacht for intimate travel this is a once in a life time opportunity. Overnight Cabins for 6 plus 4 heads. Crew Quarters for 3 plus 1 head. Cruises at 11 knts powered by Natural Detroit 12V71N’s.
The ideal charter yacht! The ideal family vacation!
- Best deal on the global market! Solid Built and Tough! Rare opportunity to purchase a LEGEND! Currently on the hard mid-refit. Past USCG Cert but not current. Contact Owner/Broker for photos & details. Classic Motor Yacht! (3)Three Stateroom (sleeps 6), plus (2) two crew (sleeps 3), and (4) four heads! Features include deck level galley, large salon, nearly 60’ of top deck, and more! Update : Top Deck has been re-glassed! Bottom repairs made and ready for bottom paint! Entire vessel sanded and ready for paint. What is needed: Exterior: Finish Exterior Paint (call to confirm) Interior: New Carpet in Staterooms (call to confirm) New Drapes & Valances (call to confirm) (aprx $10,000 plus depending on taste)
- MAIN SALON
- Nicely finished main salon. Surround Sound – Bose Piano Leather Couch Leather Chairsx2 Interior refit included new panels and flooring
- (4) Four burner electric grill and oven Plastic covered copper lines Sharp Carousel Microwave (4) Four Kenmore Refrigerators Whirlpool Washer and Dryer Shut off on stove and panel Good Venting
- Aft Owners Stateroom: King Bed Closets x3 Ensuite Head, Shower, Tub (located aft, full beam) Guest: (port & stbd) (2)Two Guest Staterooms Twin side by side bunks Ensuite head, shower, & vanity
- Teak Over Plywood Swim Platform
- Fittings and equipment: Power Assist Steering Wheel, Cable System 2 x 60# Danforth Anchors 1 ½” Nylon Rope Tackle Ideal Electric Windlass Hull: Topsides Double Planked Mahogany Bottom Mahogany Oak Frames and Floors Fir Deck Beams Teak Swim Platform
- ENGINE DETAILS, ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin Detroit Diesel Engines: 12 Cyls, 550 H.P., 2300 R.P.M. Exhaust Discharge – Transom Cutlass Rubber Bearings Air Comp for horn only Northern Lights Generator; 30 K.W., Fresh Water Eng Cool KiloPak Generator; 23 k.w., Fresh Water Eng Cool
- DETAILED BROKER’S COMMENTS
- Co-brokers will receive 6% providing seller has not had ANY contact with buyer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.