- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1996 Catalina 320
The perfect Florida Cruiser with cool air conditioning, Autopilot, Canvass package, Dingy and motor and more!!!
- L.O.A. 32'-6" L.W.L 28'-0" Beam 11'-9" Draft 4'-10" Water 52 Gal. Fuel 20 Gal. Holdng 12 Gal.
- Total Power: 29 Cruising Speed: 6 Max Speed: 8
- Fuel: 19 Fresh Water: 51 Holding: 22
- The interior of My Vette is a delightful blend of richly finished teak with lustrous teak and holly soles. The forward V-berth has ample room for two with generous drawers and shelves for storage. Overhead, a large opening hatch provides plenty of fresh air. Aft of this is the luxurious salon with seating for plenty around the rich teak table. Portlights on each hullside add light and spaciousness to the entire area. The table lowers and, with it’s sculptured filler, makes into a double bed. Across on the port side is a settee, which will seat three. Underneath the salon is plenty of storage. Aft of the port settee is the navigation station with it’s electrical panel for AD and DC electric circuit breakers and battery condition meter. Aft of the starboard settee is the head with marine toilet, sink and shower. The U-shaped galley is to port with the double stainless sinks on centerline, large storage compartment, and two burner stove and large refrigerator. The galley is bright and open with the companionway almost overhead. A teak door opens into the owner’s stateroom aft with its large double bed, hanging locker and shelves for storage.
- The galley, with it's U-shaped design and rubberized flooring enables the cook to effortlessly prepare meals underway or at anchor. The gimbaled stove will cook a pot of stew in the roughest conditions without spilling a drop. The centerline sinks will never fill always drain on either tack. The galley of Caliente is ready for the cruising cook. 2 burner gimbaled propane stove with oven Cutting board over stovetop and sinks Adler Barbour 12V refrigeration/freezer Double stainless steel sinks Corian style countertops Hot & cold pressure water
- 16,000 BTU air conditioning 2 4D batteries AM/FM/Cassette marine stereo system Battery charger Shore power cable
- Electronics and Navigation
- Autohelm ST-4000+ Autopilot Autohelm ST-50 Depth Autohelm ST-50 Knot/log Global Positioning System GPS Chartplotter
- Hull and Deck
- The wide open spaces topside provide plenty of space for sunbathing. The typical Catalina cockpit is famous for it's space and ergonomic design. Bimini top with stainless frame Drink holders Full cockpit cushions Electric anchor windlass
- Sails and Rigging
- Cruising or racing, Caliente's sails will do the job. The full batten main with the Dutchman containment system and the roller furling headsail make sailing a breeze. Most all of the sail handling is done from the safety of the cockpit, including the one line mainsail reefing! Full battened mainsail Solid Boom Vang Effortless Dutchman containment system Sail cover with zippered slits for Dutchman monofilament lines 135% roller furling genoa Spare Mylar Mainsail Spare Mylar Genoa 4 Lewmar stainless steel self tailing winches
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The Catalina 320 is a contemporary design that successfully combines the best modern features and construction with Catalina’s hallmark comfort and value. Based on a high performance and high volume hull design, the 320 is light on the helm, and tracks well under sail or power. Motion and heeling are gentle and predictable. My Vette performs well in a variety of conditions and slips near to shore anchorage with its shallow draft wing keel. Racing skippers will enjoy the turn of speed and cruisers will appreciate the additional distance covered in a day’s passage. Carrying the deck beam well aft created space for an exceptionally large cockpit. The wide coamings and ergonomically correct seats and backs are important features considering the cockpit is where most time when aboard is spent. The weather decks are wide with molded-in nonskid and bulwarks, giving easy, sure access to the foredeck and the electric anchor windlass. Other important quality features of the deck include the stout aluminum framed opening deck hatches and ball bearing mainsheet traveler system. The rigging and spar systems are engineered for performance and durability. The fore and aft lowers with intermediate and upper shrouds make the rig offshore capable and easy to keep in tune. A rigid adjustable boom vang is standard. Speed and cockpit space didn’t mean compromise in accommodations. The unique interior is beautifully finished in a rich combination of teak and hardwoods complementing the beige textured fiberglass overhead and full hull liner. Attention to details like the custom molded galley counters with integral back--splashes, halogen lighting, and a cedar paneled hanging locker set My Vette apart from the ordinary yacht. The engine installation is fully accessible by removing the fore and aft insulated covers. Related filters and valves are in a mechanical locker aft of the engine and are logically arranged. Inspect My Vette and you will appreciate the quality, design and value that have made the Catalina 320 the choice of knowledgeable sailors worldwide.
- Please contact Frank Hamilton CPYB listing broker at 941-704-3300 or email@example.com for more info or to arrange a showing