- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Viking 41 Convertible 1987
North Shore, Long Island Boat
Not fished/ No out riggers
Engineer quality ownership and maintenance.
Copies of records available upon accepted offer.
Upgraded Flybridge enclosure
From the bilge to flybridge, stem to stern immaculate.
In the water ready for survey and sea trial!
Serious inquiries only!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Viking 41C is a classic boat if found in this condition is not be passed by! Huge open cockpit Commanding bridge Spacious salon Full and upgraded galley Beautiful factory fit and finished wood work and cabinetry. Turn Key and ready for extensive cruising.
- Main Salon
- Enter the naturally lighted main salon from the cockpit into richly accentuated open space. Portside features a hidden wet bar, control panel and entertainment area. All open to the galley and dining area. Newly upholstered L shape couch/pullout in the starboard side Central Vacuum system
- Wide open galley with standup refrigeration and freezer, upgraded 3 burner Seaward stove/cooktop with an oven. Opposite the galley is a large U- shaped dining area with both style seating and a table and cushions that convert to sleeping accommodations.
- Master Stateroom
- Master stateroom is forward with private access to the head. Recent new custom mattress with fitted bed covers. Well light and easy access with plenty of closet and storage space.
- The cockpit is huge and open. Large fish boxes in the deck. Bait prep station that includes upgraded refrigeration unit. Easy access to the forward deck with strong grab rails. Exterior deck lighting includes spot lights and indirect lighting. Forward has ACW ideal windlass with remote and deck pedals. Swim platform aft.
- Electronics & Helm
- Electronics: VHF radio’s Raymarine radar Ray L1250 Chart plotter w/ fish finder & depth sounder. Hailer w/ fog horn, including hailer and intercom to V berth & galley. Updated NorthStar GPS 2011 with new antenna and wire interface. Auto pilot Upgraded 12V & 120 electrical receptacles. Large commanding helm station with forward seating and storage area. Richardson Compass Hard top with recent new enclosure
- 80 amp Alternator port side 100 amp alternator starboard side Inverter heat 2500 watt 60 amp charger Hot water heater 3 new gel tec batteries 8G8d 3/12
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Johnson & Towers 671 TI with upgraded airseps oil system. Top end of both engines where rebuilt by Atlantic Detroit 1000 hours ago Gleddening Sync system Halon System 3 rule bilge pumps 800 gpms Dripless shafts Trim tabs Spare props Spare parts kit for the engines Oil changing system for engines and generator Emergency engine value bilge pump.
- Brokers Comments
- If you are looking for a boat in this class of Convertible or Sportfish, this is a boat that has been maintained with an engineer’s attention to detail. She needs to be sold now due to the owner health concerns. No trades. Serious inquires only!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.