- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Bravo III Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NOT FOR SALE TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS
McMullen & Wing manufactures custom yacht tenders in aluminum and advanced composites. McMullen & Wing tenders are respected the world over for their robust construction. “ILIAD” was custom built by McMullen & Wing in 2002 and has always been pampered by professional crew since her launch. In 2010, the boat was repowered with twin Cummins 350 hp QSD diesel engines rigged to Mercruiser Bravo III sterndrives. In November of 2012 she underwent a thorough yard period. ILIAD is offered for sale at fraction of her replacement cost. OFFERS ENCOURAGED.
- Hull, Deck & Superstructures
- The hull and decks are fabricated from welded aluminum. The exterior surfaces of the aluminum structure are faired to world class yacht standard and finished in white Awlgrip paint. The bilge space interior within the machinery space is likewise finished in white Awlgrip. Other bilge spaces are unfinished raw aluminum. All raw bilge spaces exhibit clean, virtually immaculate appearance. The decks are finished using Marine Deck 2000 cork material. The center console and corresponding hardtop are aluminum fabricated and finished in white Awlgrip. The hull is fitted with a substantial polished stainless steel stemp-plate fitted over a substantial aluminum stem-ring that is a structure component of the hull. Above waterline through hull fittings are comprised of polished stainless steel except deck drain through hulls in the transom are comprised of plastic. Below waterline through hull fittings are comprised of aluminum pipes fitted with isolation gaskets to which bronze, nickel plated bronze or stainless fittings and valves are attached. The seawater cooling intakes serving the main engines are fitted with external strainers and lens rigged internal strainers. There are four below waterline LED lighting fixtures positioned in the transom. The bottom recently received a fresh anti-fouling application.
- Engines & Machinery
- The vessel is powered by twin Mercruiser by Cummins model QSD 4.2 liter 320 hp diesel engines rigged to Mercruiser Bravo III series stern-drives. The power package was installed new in 2010 & is complemented with current SmartPack electronic engine control equipment. Gimbal housings, motor mounts, engine exhaust to gimbal housing pipes, and flexible unions have all been installed in 2010.
- Fuel System
- The vessel is equipped with one aluminum fuel tank that is integrally fitted to the hull. The fuel tank is rigged with a bottom drain device for contamination extraction. The clean out fitting is fitted with a shut off valve that is closed when out of service and capped with a threaded bronze plug for protection against accidental discharge. The fuel supply lines are comprised of braided stainless steel high pressure hose and stainless steel rigid piping and fittings. The fuel system is rigged with Racor in line filters. Shut off valves are deployed at the tank and the in line Racor filters. The shut off valves serving the at tank fittings are supported by a remote control closure switch.
- Electrical Systems
- The vessel’s DC electrical system consists of two marine grade 12 volt batteries housed in plastic boxes with vented covers. The battery boxes are secured to prevent accidental movement or upset. The main feeders from the batteries are fitted with master disconnect switches. Branch circuit protection consists of manual reset circuit breakers for each accessory circuit. The main DC circuit protection panel is located within the center console cabin whereas a sub-panel serving the electronics equipment is positioned inside the overhead bin within the T-top overhead. The DC electrical system is supported by two Dolphin product brand battery chargers and two Sure Product isolators. The vessel is also rigged with an AC 120 volt 30 amp US standard electrical system dedicated to powering the battery chargers. The AC circuits are overcurrent protected by manual reset circuit breakers located at the main AC panel within the center console cabin. Wiring is comprised of marine grade conductors whereas wiring specific to engine and control applications are comprised of pre-rigged harnesses.
- Safety Equipment
- Ground tackle consists of one polished stainless steel plow style anchor rigged to a chute at the stem. The anchor is complimented with stainless steel chain leaders and braided line. There is an electric windlass housed inside the forepeak rope locker. Personal safety equipment includes two Switlik product brand M10 Rescue Platform devices mounted to the T-top hardtop. Fire protection consists of a Kiddie product FM200 automatic and manually controlled fixed fire suppression system serving the engine space. The system was newly installed in 11/2010. The remote control discharge switch for the fixed fire suppression system is located in the port side stowage bin nearby the helm station and directly adjacent to remote closure controls for the fuel supply system and the engine space air induction ports. The vessel is equipped with international standard navigation lights.
- Accessory Equipment Consists of:
- • Fresh water tank and pressure driven pump • Cockpit area courtesy lights • Center console cabin light • T-top mounted electrically controlled fishing outriggers • Seawater washdown pump • Tuna tube service pump and bin • Hydraulic / electric engine hatch • Hand held spotlight • Variable stainless steel passenger safety rails rigged for flush fit hiding in the gunwale to accommodate fishing • Vinyl canvas center console cover • Vinyl canvas leaning post cover • Four LED underwater lights • Stereo and amplifier • Navigation electronics inclusive of VHF radio, GPS, chart plotter, radar, depth video and fish finder • Head compartment features vanity, sink and marine toilet
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.