- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Boston Whaler Quality! Loaded and Ready To Fish!
Here's a great opportunity to own a high quality Boston Whaler center console, powered by 2009 twin 300HP Mercury Verado Four Strokes with only 180 hours and under warranty until March, 2014! FRESH BOTTOM PAINT, NEW batteries.
This is a one owner boat that has been well-maintained, with all receipts. Never fished and used mainly as an Intercoastal cruiser, at cruise speeds or slower.
All the quality touches you expect from a Whaler, including beefy hardware, solid ride, gas assisted hatches, roomy side-entry head, foldaway transom seating, 6 built-in drink holders, S/S toe rail, 13 rod holders + rocket launcher, FBG hardtop, padded bolster helm seats, lockable storage, large fish boxes and much more!
Nice electronics package featuring big screen SIMRAD CA44 combination color Radar/GPS/Chartplotter/Depthsounder, ICOM M-602 VHF, Clarion 4 Spkr Stereo/CD and Mercury Smartcraft Digital Engine Monitoring System.
Whether you fish, dive or you're looking for a safe, family-friendly day boat - this vessel is for you! Come and take a look, you will not be disappointed!
Owner is moving up and wants this boat sold now!
- On-deck seating for 10 people, including forward seating and transom seat Large side-entry Marine Head w/macerator, holding tank and sink
- Deck and Hull
- Windlass w/remote Spotlight w/remote Lenco Electric Trim Tabs Taco Telescoping Outriggers F/W & S/W Washdowns Integrated Swim Platform w/ladder FBG Hardtop Bait Prep Center w/45g Lighted Livewell and sink Halogen Spreader Lights S/S Toe Rail Port/Stbd In-Deck Aft Fishboxes Fwd In-Deck Fishbox Fwd In-Deck Storage Box Transom Door Under Gunnel Rod Storage Fold-Up Bolster Seats @ Helm Fold down transom seat 13 Rod holders; 6 Drink holders Hardtop-mounted Rocket Launcher
- ICOM M-602 VHF SIMRAD CA44 Combo Radar/GPS/ChartPlot/Depth Clarion 4 Spkr Stereo/CD w/satellite radio Mercury Smartcraft Digital Engine Monitoring System
- Dual Batteries (NEW) Battery Charger 30 Amp Shorepower
- Additional Information
- Sea Foam Green Hull Bottom freshly painted and engines serviced (3/13) Complete Detailing (7/13)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jim on his cell phone at 954-275-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org