- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 74
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Systolic HQ" is the finest example available of the exceptionally roomy 506 Carver Motoryacht. Owned by a knowledgeable and meticulous boater she has received the finest care which is evident everywhere you look. The 3 stateroom / 3 head layout with enclosed climate controled bridge and aft deck provide an amount of useable space that is found normally only in yachts of much larger size. With only 600 hours on her Volvo diesels and much of her life spent on the freshwater of the northern Chesapeake Bay this boat has lived a pampered life!
Numerous updates including electonics, audio visual systems, blue LED lighting, furniture, bedding, batteries, etc. are only a few of the upgrades the current owner has made and he has kept meticulous boat and mechanical logs as well as having a complete set of organized manuals for everything on board.
Please call today to setup up a personal showing of this beautiful boat!
- The Carver 506 has an amazing layout starting from an easy to board swim platform that has a built in storage box as well as a molded in stairway for safe access up to the aft deck. The aft deck is enclosed and climate control and has enough room for entertaining or relaxing. "Systolic HQ" has an attractive table and chairs on the aft deck as well as large flat screen TV. The entire boat has SAT TV. The aft deck opens up to the enclosed flybridge just a couple of steps up where there is built in seating to both port and starboard as well as an island wetbar that has separate refrigerator and icemaker. The helm is directly forward with seating for three and there is a full complement of electronics. Overhead there is a power sunroof and side windows that open as well, perfect for enjoying a breeze while at anchor. The current owner also added three air cowls over the helm seat which provide plenty of fresh air while underway. Moving into the cabin one will be amazed by the size of the salon! A full L-shaped sofa with dual incliners is to port and done in a neutral ultra-leather. Opposite to starboard is another large settee as well as the entertainment center which features a large flat screen, high end audio system and an Xbox system. Forward and to port is a dining table that can be used casually or setup as a formal dining area. To starboard and only a step down is the large galley that features wood flooring, a full size dishwasher, dual refrigerator / freezers, built in microwave and coffee maker, dual sinks and an abundance of cabinets and storage. A companionway leads forward to two guest staterooms and two guest heads. The bow stateroom features a centerline queen berth, flat screen TV, xbox system and plenty of locker and drawer space. A private head with Vacuflush toilet and stall shower make this a true VIP. The second guest stateroom is to port and has dual twin berths in a L-shaped configuration. This guest stateroom also has a private head with Vacuflush toilet as well as a cabinet that contains a separate washer & dryer unit. The master stateroom is aft and affords the owner privacy from their guests. This stateroom is huge and has a wonderful split head layout with a vanity and sink in between separate head and tub/shower areas that have private doors with opaque glass panels. The master berth is a large walkaround queen and the room has its own flat screen TV, audio system, xbox system and more. A wall of lockers provide plenty of storage and all lockers are cedar lined. For fun in the sun the bow of the boat has dual sunpads with custom prop up backrests. When the sun goes down the whole boat comes aglow with the owner adding blue LED lighting to the overhead of the aft deck and bridge hardtop as well as blue LED lighting underneath the cup holders for an awesome visual effect. Outdoor high end speakers provide music where ever you want it and spreader lights off the aft hardtop making boarding the swim platform at night safe and easy. Alarm System w/ remote and keypad monitor all windows and doors Alarm System for loss of shorepower (4) Flat Screen TVs (3) Xbox Systems Satellite TV Onkyo / Bose Surround Sound Audio/Visual System Apple TV UPS for entertainment system New Salon Pillows New Bedding in all staterooms New Large salon wicker coffee table with storage Air Conditioning and Reverse Cycle Heat as well as electric heaters for winter use GE Full Size Dishwasher Sharp Carousel Microwave and Convection Oven Dual refrigerator and freezer with matching wood faces Galley Wood Flooring 3 Burner Flat Top Cook Range Dual Deep Galley Sinks Built In Coffee Maker Abundant Galley Drawer and Cabinet Space Salon L-Shaped Sofa with Dual Incliners Salon Settee with Sleeper that provides fourth sleeping area Central Vacuum System Separate Washer and Dryer Vacuflush Heads Pressurized Hot and Cold Water System Hot Water Heater Freshwater Tank Monitor Holding Tank Monitor Master Bathtub and Shower
- Raymarine C-80 Color GPS/Chartplotter/Radar with Radar overlay Raymarine Raypilot Autopilot New Raymarine Remote Control for Autopilot Raytheon VHF Radio Standard Horizon GPS Chartplotter 1000C Large Screen Color Plotter with Video Interface for Engine Room and Aft Cameras Bow Thruster Control Remote Spotlight with Helm Control Raymarine Tri-data with Depthfinder Volvo Engine Alarms Volvo Electronic Controls Compass Full Analog Gauges Digital Tachometers Exterior Stereo with iPod Connector, Large Subwoofer and 8 speakers (4 on deck, 4 inside) (3) Cowel Vents and Fans at Helm Engine Room Temperature Monitoring System
- Deck and Hull
- Anchor w/ All Chain Rode Anchor Windlass 2nd Spare Anchor Freshwater Washdown at Anchor Locker Bow Sunpads with Custom Tilt-Up Backrests Bow Drink Holder with Blue LED uplighting between Sunpads Wing Doors from Aft Deck to Sidedecks New Aft Deck Chairs and Pillows Aft Deck Table New Aft Deck Storage Box New Blue LED Overhead and Courtesy Lights on Aft Deck and Bridge Hardtop New Blue LED Up-Lights at all exterior cupholders New Aft Hardtop Spreader/Spot Lights Power Sunroof Privacy/UV Shades for Bridge Windows Flybridge Icemaker Flybridge Wetbar Flybridge Refrigerator Flybridge Seating with Storage Below Easy Access Panel to Below Helm and Flybridge Brow A/C and Heat for Flybridge Aft Deck Large Flatscreen TV Boat Hooks (20) Life Jackets (8) 1.5" Thick 25 foot Storm Ropes (4) Portable Electric Radiator Heaters New painted Cove and Boot Stripes (upgraded over factory decal stripes!) Deck and Swim Platform Mats Handheld Spot Light
- 18kw Kohler Generator (760 Hours) Inverter with UPS backup 50amp Shorepower Service 50amp Shorepower Cord Charles Iso Boost Transformer (2) 8D Batteries (New in 2012 & 2013) Bow Thurster Batteries (New in 2012) All Batteries Have New Terminals and Protectors and are Thoroughly Treated Charles Battery Charger Charles Bowthruster Battery Charger Battery On/Off Switches Full DC Electrical Panel, Breakers and System Full AC Electical Panel, Breakers and System (50) Replacement Hallogen Light Bulbs for All Interior
- Engine Room and Mechanical
- You would be hard pressed to find a cleaner and neater engine room than the one found on this boat. The other impressive thing is the amount of room that you have in this 50 footer's mechanical area. Access to the engines and generator are superb and the current owner prides himself on the detailing of this area and fastidious record keeping with engine logs. Continual Detailed Engine Room Engine Room Camera System New Boost Gauges New Exhaust Elbows (2012) High Water Alarms Temperature Monitors New Racor Fuel Pressure Gauges New Winterization Kits and Instructions Dripless Shaft Seals Oil Xchanger System Engine Room 120V Retractable Cord Engine Room Potable Water Hose Shop Vacs with Extra Long Hoses for Bilge Cleaning Extra Engine Touchup Paint Full Set of Engine /System Manuals (extensive) Engine Logs and Records Engine Room Rubber Mats Engine Room Diaper Pads Engine Room Lighting Engine Room Fire Suppression System
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 506 Motor Yacht is the most outstanding example of Carver's raised gunnel design. First seen on Carver's 350 Mariner, this unique design combines the spaciousness and accommodations of the traditional aft cabin with the sleek, contemporary styling of an express cruiser. And, added touches like smoother, more contoured edges, graceful curves, nearly flush walkdecks, and elliptical windows create sleeker, more streamlined styling. Topside, the command bridge is available with full hard enclosures, optional air conditioning, and seating for nine. With over 100 square feet of aft deck space, and an optional central island wetbar with an icemaker and refrigerator, owners discover the entertainment potential. Overhead, the 506's unique hardtop structure with built-in retractable sunroof lets in the sun or protects the crew from the rain. Below deck, the Carver 506 Motor Yacht has cherry wood paneling and cabinetry, designer hardware and fixtures, and solid-surface countertops that provide stunning detail to the main cabin. Because the salon, galley, and dinette stretch the full width of the beam, the open-concept living environment is perfect for entertaining friends. Plus, guests standing in the fully equipped, casually sunken galley, or seated in the salon, can enjoy a perfect line of sight outdoors through the 506's two-tiered window system. The 506 has three full staterooms, each with a private head for added privacy and luxury. The master stateroom aft features incredible amounts of storage, a queen-size, inner-spring island berth, and a private head with separate water closet and shower compartments. Forward, the guest stateroom offers another queen-size island berth, inner-spring mattress, and a large private head. To port, a third stateroom provides a full-size locker, a private head, and a split-berth arrangement.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent