- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- OVER $500,000+ IN PRICE REDUCTIONS SINCE SEPTEMBER 2013
- VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE!
- SELLER WANTS SOLD IMMEDIATELY AND WILL CONSIDER ALL SERIOUS OFFERS
- NEW TO THE MARKET AS OF AUGUST 2013!
- EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY
- OVER $600,000+ INVESTED INTO THE YACHT IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS (receipts & maintenance records available onboard)
- New Galley
- New Exhaust
- New Water Maker
- New Running Gear
- New Interior Decor
- New Electronics Package
- Custom Security System & CCTV
- Spotless Engine Room that was just fully serviced
- Complete Exterior Buff/Wax/Paint Work - July 2013
- New LED lighting
REVIEW THE FULL LISTING FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF UPGRADES.
- The Mikelson 70 Sportfisher, designed by Tom Fexas, boasts a wide beam, a low center of gravity, and an unbelievable ride. Each 70 Sportfisher is built custom to its owner's specific needs. The boat features three staterooms including a full-width amidships master stateroom, a large salon, a split-level cockpit, a walk-in engine room, separate crew quarters, and a flybridge.
- Broker Comments
- Over the past 12 months the owner has invested over $600,000 in upgrades both cosmetically & mechanically. Full service records & list of all receipts for upgrades/improvements are available. Here is a brief list a few key upgrades: New interior decor New galley equipment New full size washer & dryer New custom exhausts Complete service of CAT engines & all new external components Running gear & props removed, retooled, balanced, replaced with new bushings New A/C compressors New LED lighting throughout New electronics package New canvas covers and Stratta Glass enclosure Complete exterior Buff & Wax + New paint on the brow This yacht is in near perfect condition and shows much newer than her age. The stand up engine room is immaculate accented with chrome diamond plating throughout. Seperate generator spaces are in the aft lazzarrette area that allows easy access to the running gear. The interior has a complete new decor including carpeting throughout (protective plastic in place), new mattresses (protective plastic in place), new galley & bar equipment (never used). The air conditioned upper helm area is an electronics dream with over 7 monitors, 2 helm stations, new carpeting, new white canvas covers, new enclosure - with seating for 12 (if not more). Large tender on the bow with a New Yamaha 60hp 4 stroke. In perfect condition. Dual level cockpit & Mezzanene has 4 rod holders, plus 8 in the gunnels, a LED lighted live bait well large enough for a grown man to swim in, full size Infrared BBQ on electronic lift, tackle station, mount for fighting chair, tuna door, teak flooring & swimplatform with safety rails, and seperate exterior head to clean up before going inside. 3 spacious guest cabins all with private bathrooms including a huge master suite + seperate crew accomodations for 3 with private bathroom, full washer dryer, and private entrance. At LOA of 70 feet and a Beam of almost 20ft, this is a large volume sportfish that gives you the comforts and deck space of a yacht. Highly customed finishes throughout make her an excellent value. Easily viewed in near downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This owner is ready to sell immediately and will entertain all serious offers!
- Specifications & Option Lists
- Galley NEW KitchenAid - dishwasher NEW GE Profile - 4 burner flush set stove top NEW GE Profile - Advantium 120 oven & microwave NEW GE Monogram - trash compactor NEW GE Profile - full size refrigerator/freezer Double sink with commercial grade hardware Main Salon NEW KitchenAid - ice maker NEW KitchenAid - temperature controlled wine cooler 2 CCTV Security System with QSee DVR recorder NEW Sharp Aquos Quattron 3D HDTV NEW Sony Blu-Ray Bose Head Unit Wii Direct TV HD DVR Bose Surround Sound with 10 cube speakers Icom IC-M504 VHF Onan Generator (2) start/stop & Tank Tender controls Upper Helm (Amazing) NEW all carbon fiber dashboards for electronics NEW canvas covers NEW carpeting NEW Stratta Glass enclosure Air Conditioning Seating for 12-14 people Dual helms - 1 forward, and 1 aft allowing for a better view of the cockpit when fishing Simrad AP24 Auto Pilot Simrad AP28 Auto Pilot Furuno FI-50 Rudder controls with toggle switch controls Icom IC-M504 VHF Icom IC-M604 VHF QSee Day & Night Color Secuirty Camera with DVR overlay recorder 2 17" Furuno Flat Screen Color Monitors for NAVnet 3D 2 Furuno Color LCD Radar Monitors 36" SunBrite TV Furuno NAVnet 3D solo unit Ritchie Poweramp Plus Compass Caterpillar Digital Controls ACR Electronics RCL-100 Spotlight Naiad Marine Stabilizer Controls Side-Power Thruster Controls Bose Surround Sound Muir Anchor Windlass Engines & Generators Caterpillar 3412 E 1400hp each 2500 hours since new 2 Onan 27kw Share Load Split System 4500 hours on Starboard 5900 hours on Port Other Sea Recovery - water maker NEW GE - hot water heater NEW custom engine exhaust Fire Boy - fire supression system Extra props stored in ER NEW GE - full size washer & dryer NEW Head Sanitizer/purifier Tec Infrared BBQ on custom electric lift Underwater LightsSecuirty System with multiple cameras throughout with internet access & recorded 48 hour overlap Shafts recently pulled along with the running gear to be balanced, retooled, replaced in perfect condition All exterior components in the engine room have been replaced NEW 65amp Battery Charger LED Lighting
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.