- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS! Dream Catcher was donated to AMI KIDS for tax benefit and someone can assume the 2 year lease and then purchase with balloon payoff. If looking for owner finance this is an excellent opportunity! Financing is zero interest on financing and NO FLORIDA SALES TAX.
Monthly payment $1547.00 per month for 26 months then balloon payoff.
Clean boat, stabilized, with teak decks in good shape. Two staterooms with two heads and full washer/dryer. Dependable and fuel-efficient at displacement speeds, the Caterpillar 375 engines are capable of cruising at speeds around 14 knots, and can achieve a top speed of around 18 knots. Throttle back to a more leisurely 9 knots and fuel consumption drops to a miserly 6 to 7 gallons.
- As you walk on-board this 46 Grand Banks you will notice the decks are in above average condition because she was kept under cover for a good portion of her life. The fly bridge is done in nonskid with great seating, with an extended bimini w/ 3/4 enclosure with cushions & covers on fly bridge. Swim platform w/ swim ladder with weaver davits Avon 3.41 Rib w/ 15 hp electric start Mercury Mast & boom (recently repainted) Blue window covers Bow pulpit w/dual rollers, Bruce anchor w/ chain & rode, Fortress FX 55 anchor w/200ft. chain, 12V Lofrans anchor windlass Fresh & raw water washdowns, cockpit shower Jabsco search light 4 deck chairs w/ cushions
- Electronics & Mechanical
- 15 KW Onan Generator Shore power inlets fwd & aft 2000 Watt heart inverter 2 Scentry 40 amp battery chargers 7 Batteries Garmin GPS 4210 recently installed Garmin 3010C GPS/ plotter lower helm B&G HS911 Depth & Speed Danforth 5" compass Furuno 48 mile radar repeater Icom VHF Radio Robertson AP 200 DL auto pilot (currently not working)
- 3 boxes Grunnart holding plate refrigeration Princess 3 burner range w/ oven Deep double sinks Litton microwave U-Line ice maker
- The Grand Banks 46 is proven offshore passage maker. Dream Catcher has a preferred galley down and a two stateroom, two head layout with a full size washer and dryer. Her previous owner kept the boat under cover and her gel-coat, decks and bright are nice. The 46 GB has handsome lines and this is a proven design with her semi-displacement hull. She has Naiad stabilizers unlike many of her sister-ships. Three Marineair AC units w/ reverse cycle heat (new AC being installed in the main salon). Beautiful teak interior. There is large L-settee, entertainment center, 2 side chairs & 2 bar stools for serving at the counter. Dry bar w/ U-line ice maker Raritan quiet flush head- in master stateroom Vacu flush head (fwd) Table Whirlpool stacking washer/dryer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Russ Schafer 954-445-2290 cell email@example.com My Biography Page