- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
SEARCHING FOR AN AFFORDABLE MID-SIZE
BLUE WATER CRUISER...YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!
"Sans Souci" is an Island Packet 35 with all the major cruising upgrades installed and ready to go. Check a few of the major upgrades to this already great design and decide for yourself.
- NEW 9/2013 - 16K BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning unit
- 2013 NEW dodger, bimini and sail cover
- 2013 FRESH bottom paint
- 2013 3M water filter
- 2011 Sails cleaned and inspected
- 2011 New wind sensor
- 2008 Marine head
- 2006 Yanmar engine, transmission and control panel replaced
- 2005 Standing rigging replaced
Also much-sought-after cruising gear like wind generator, 3 solar panels, arch, Caribe dinghy, 15 hp Yamaha, Lighthouse windlass, SSB, and pactor modem.
This one will not last long. Check out the full specifications and call for appointment to see this sweet boat.
- The roomy Island Packet 35 features 6'4" of headroom. There are 11 opening ports and five hatches for excellent light and ventilation below. All ports have safety glass and stainless steel screens. The large main salon has facing settees and a fold down bulkhead table. Hidden behind the table is beautifully designed teak bottle and storage rack. The port settee pulls out to provide another double berth. A large drawer slides underneath the settee and provides flat storage for charts. The adjacent full size nav station faces aft for easy communication with the helm and has a hinged top with storage tray underneath. The spacious forward stateroom features a large comfortable V-berth with custom innerspring mattress , ample storage space, large cedar lined hanging locker, plus custom teak shelves and cabinets. Louvered doors to the head and salon ensure privacy and ventilation. The head boasts a separate shower stall with a teak seat, shower curtain, and bulkhead mounted shower unit. The deluxe vanity with a stainless steel sink has plenty of room for toiletries. There is abundant light and ventilation with an opening port and overhead hatch. The galley is a U-shaped wrap around style making it safe and comfortable while underway. It is conveniently located for ease in serving the crew in the cockpit. The galley is designed for extended cruising and features double stainless steel sinks, three-burner propane stove/oven, and refrigerator/freezer. It has ample storage including teak dish racks, cutlery drawer, and hide away trash bin. The aft stateroom is surprisingly roomy with a large berth, dressing seat, storage drawers, and a cedar lined hanging locker. Specially designed custom teak cabinets have been added for even more storage place. Screens on All Ports Safety Glass in All ports Glebe Creek Hatch Screens on all hatches Cafe-Style Companionway Doors (lift out for easy replacement) Weems & Plath Clock/Barometer Custom teak shelves and cabinets added in V-berth and Aft-berth Teak Wine Glass Holder added in Galley
- Nexus Integrated Instruments: Wind, Speed, Depth, Temp, in pod at helm 2006 ICOM M504 DSC VHF with Full Function Command mic at helm VHF Coax & Antenna ICOM M802 SSB and upgraded IIe Pactor Modem w/electronic serial number and Pactor III software 2006 Raymarine Autopilot w/Gyro & Wireless Remote 2006 AIS Receiver Raymarine RL70 Pathfinder Radar w/radome on arch 2006 Smart Antenna Splitter 2005 Replaced In-mast Antenna Wires, VHF & 2 Meter Antennas Rapid Fix 406 EPIRB Port Networks Wi-Fi Receiver Alpine CD Stereo w/6 Disc Changer Speakers Salon & Cockpit Cell Phone Booster Antenna Swing Out Bracket for Nav monitor/DVD monitor TV/Telephone Inlet for dockside
- Yanmar 40 HP Engine, Transmission, and Control Panel NEW in 2006. Also installed an Algea-X, a new auxiliary fuel pump, a dpdt switch and three way valve to allow fuel polishing through the Racor filter. 2006 Technautics 12-volt Cool Blue Refrigerator/Freezer NEW 9/2013 - 16K BTU reverse cycle AC (5) 12 Volt Fans 2006 New Holding Tank & Sanitation Hose 2006 Macerator (2) 12-Volt Outlets at Nav Station LED Anchor Light at masthead (2005) PSS Dripless Stuffing Box Wireless Thermometer w/remote sensors in engine room, refrigerator & freezer 6-volt Lifeline AGM Batteries - 880 amp hours Lifeline AGM Starting Battery - 110 amp 10/2013 Balmar High Output Alternator w/Smart Regulator & Duo Charge for Starting Battery (2) 20 Watt Solar Panels (1) 55 Watt Solar Panel Solar Boost 2000E regulator KISS Wind Generator 2005 Replaced & Upgraded Bonding System 2004 Xantrex Charger/Inverter Xantrex Link 2000 Battery Monitor 12/volt outlet in cockpit
- Galley Details
- 2006 Technautics 12-volt Cool Blue Refrigerator/Freezer Gimballed 3-Burner LPG Stove/Oven Formica Counters w/Teak Sea Rails Ample Storage Above & Below Counters Double Stainless Steel Sinks Hot/Cold Pressure Water 3M drinking water filter Water Heater Hide-Away Trash Bin Teak Dish Rack & Cutlery Drawers
- Lighthouse 1501 S/S Windlass w/Cockpit Remote 45lb CQR on 150' chain & 100' nylon rode combo 33lb Bruce on 300' rode Saltwater Deck Washdown 2006 Caribe 9 RIB Dinghy w/Bow Locker & Underwater Viewing Window 2001 Yamaha Enduro 15HP Outboard Stainless Steel Outboard Motor Hoist LED Anchor Light (3) Dorades 2013 Navy Blue Bimini/Dodger Stainless Steel Arch Stainless Steel Davits w/6:1 Purchase Dinghy Lift Island Packet Cockpit Cushions Padeyes in Cockpit for Safety Tethers Gas Assist Struts for cockpit lazzarettes
- Standing Rigging Replaced in 2005 Esprit Main Sail Dutchman Reefing w/3 Reef Points Roller Furling Staysail 2006 North Sails 130 Genoa
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Click for more info