- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW IN 2013
- ALL NEW ODYSEA BATTERIES
- NEW AIR CONDITIONING IN SALON
- MULTI COLORED UNDERWATER LIGHTS BY "SHADOW CASTERS"
This vessel has earned a reputation for being a first-rate fisherman! The galley is wide open to the salon with the master stateroom and head being very spacious. The interior of this boat is comprised of teak and designer fabrics. The flybridge is among the largest in her class and has an efficient wraparound helm console. The cockpit comes complete with molded tackle centers and indeck fishbox. Direct engine room access. Owner is looking to trade up to 50 Viking or similar.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Many features in addition to these listed below including: sheer blinds, padded valances with indirect lighting, tinted windows, central vacuum system, overhead surround system, Cruisar air conditioning with reverse style heating with SMX controls throughout. This is the only 43' Viking for sale on the East Coast with a Tower!
- Featuring an L-shaped sofa to port and has full length rod storage. There is also a teak hi-lo table, electrical panel and custom carpeting throughout. There is a huge 42" Nec flatscreen TV on the forward bulkhead. The entertainment center houses a Mirage surround System including a Sony CD/DVD/Video player, Sony Direct TV Satellite Receiver, in HDTV, Denon AV surround receiver, Niles system integration amplifier and a KVH Gyro tract SAT TV system. There is also a VHF and a Magellan "Paradox" Ghost Tracking Security system that can be monitored by phone and email.
- The mid level galley features a new 2012 full size Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer, recessed (2) burner cooktop with exhaust fan, below counter Sharp Microwave/ Convection oven, sink with Insta Hot water, garbage disposal and upper and lower storage cabinets.
- The companionway contains a stacked washer and dryer concealed behind teak doors.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward with queen centerline custom made mattress by "Hand crafted Mattresses" in Fort Lauderdale in 2009. Upgraded decor package including: quilted coverlets, pillow shams, bulkhead fixed decorator lamp, 2 huge cedar lined hanging closets, storage lockers, 3 drawers, overhead deck hatch, large flat screen Sony TV and upper storage cabinets all built in Satin finished golden teak. A private entrance to the head features a full size shower stall, sink with Corian countertops, mirrored vanity and plenty of storage. The head s a Vacu-flush model, also an overhead deck hatch. There is also access to this head through the companionway.
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom features upper/lower bunks with quilted coverlets and pillow shams, reading lights, plenty of drawer storage and a full size cedar lined hanging locker.
- (2) Fiberglass helm seats Molded in overhead electronics box (2) Overhead teaser reeels 6 person life raft in valise (3) sided Eisinglass enclosure wth U zips Electric horn Instrument panel Hynautic wheel steering Windshield Detroit Diesel electronic controls Detroit diesel low idle setting and electronic engine synchronizer Trim tabs Console conver Emergency engine shutdowns
- (2) Icom VHFs (1) Standard Horizon (tower) Raymarine C80 GPS/Plotter/sounder Raymarine EW120 GPS/Plotter/Sounder (touchscreen) Furuno BB Nav Net Radar with VEI 12" screen Sony stereo Furuno GP-31 GPS ACR searchlight Raymarine digital speed & depth Raymarine Tri-Data digital Depth/Speed/trip Magellan Paradox security system monitored by phone & email Simrad autopilot
- Cockpit table with chairs Freezer Cockpit sink Rod holders Sunshade Cockpit cover and converts with poles to shade Fighting chair In deck fish box Tackle center Saltwater and freshwater washdown Tuna door Indirect lighting Overhead LED lighting
- Fortress aluminum anchor Bow pulpit with rails Anchor windlass Nav lights Life raft Tower with spreader lights
- Electrical System
- 110V/220V electrical system 8 kW Onan generator with 2200 hours Odyssey batteries with parallel switch Glendenning shore electrical cable rewind system with new motor Automatic battery chargers Engine room breaker and battery cutoff panel
- Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
- 2400 BTU Cruisair SMX reverse cycle air conditioner Halon fire system Lube oil transfer system Electric holding tank Engine emergency stop (3) Automatic bilge pumps Fuel filters AC and DC lighting Flybridge engine controls - Detroit Diesel electronic Fresh water cooling system Hynautic hydraulic wheel steerng Bennett trim tabs (2) bilge blowers Engine fuel shut off valve Air horn Main engine crash pumps (2) 110V AC air conditioning pumps Electric fuel priming pumps Detroit Diesel 1.97 to 1 ratio transmissions
- This is a beautiful 43' Viking with full tower and lots of upgrades that you must see with low hours.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.