One of the fastest 32 Topaz built. Powered with Twin Volvo TAMD74EDC 480hp with only 695 original hours. She can cruise 27-30kts. Excellent electronics package, full tuna tower with repeating electronics and bench seat. Rocket Launcher in the cockpit she is rigged and ready to run.
BOTTOM JUST SODA BLASTED 7/2014
BARRIER COATED AND PAINT 7/2014
ALL NEW INTAKE HOSES 7/2014
JUST SPLASHED AND READY TO RUN.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step into cabin and to port is the full head, to starboard is the convertible dinette, across to port forward of head is a fully equipped galley. Forward in bow is the v-berth with storage below.
- Main Salon
- Headliner with Recessed Lighting TV/VCR Storage Locker Teak Flooring L-shaped Dinette Converts to Berth with Filler Cushion Ships Electrical Panel aft Bulkhead above Dinette
- Microwave Tundra Refrigerator Single Burner Range Sink Cabinets Outlets Lights
- Bow Pulpit with Bow Rail Tackle Lockers Livewell Cockpit Sink Cockpit Freezer Cockpit Speakers 6 Rod Holders in Gunnel In Deck Fish Box 4 Rod Rocket Launcher with Tray and Cup Holders 12 Rod Holders on Tower 4 Spreader Lights New LED Rupp Double Spreader Outriggers Tower Helm Cover Saltwater Washdown Fresh Water Washdown Full Tower with sunshade and Bench Seat Tower Steering and Controls
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine L1250 Raymarine RL80C Simrad Autopilot AP20 Icom IC-M502 VHF Raymarine L760 Simrad IS 15 Guest Remote Spotlight Compass Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Volvo Gauges Battery Parallel Remote to Stereo Emergency Shutoffs 12V Power Point Helm Deck Speakers Underside Hardtop light Blue to Match Hull with Recessed Lighting Brand New 4 Side Enclosure Port & Stbd Helm Bench Seats with Storage Port & Stbd Side Bench Seats Behind Helm Seats Tower Icom Remote Mic Remote Autopilot Raymarine RL760
- 30 Amp Shore Power Onan Generator Batteries with Switches Battery Charger AC/Heat Water Heater Outlets Engine Room Outlets Blowers Spreader Lights Cabin Lights Cabin Outlets Electric Toilet Fishbox Pump Fresh Water Pump Saltwater Pump Oil Change System Windlass NAV Lights
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.