- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Great cruise, entertain, and liveaboard layout. Meganne's Buoy's is the popular 350 Sundancer also known as the 370 Sundancer in later years, these boats are identical in layout and size and has proven to be a popular performer for Sea Ray since new! This example offers a full electronics package, generator, reverse cycle AC/Heat units, newer canvas, newer feature stripes and has been professionally mechanically maintained. This layout offers many big boat features in a conservative foot print and will be stylish for years to come.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- You board the vessel onto a swim platform and then through a starboard transom door. The deck seating/entertaining area features a wet bar with icemaker, and opposing bench seating. A step up to the helm with a large bench seat, and full electronics. To port, down 3 steps to the mid cabin salon area. Here is found a galley to port, and a convertible eating/dining area. Continue forward to the master with queen and private head entrance. The head is large, with a standup shower. Aft and down a step to another sitting sleeping area, with TV and storage. The entire space is well laid out, airy, and well lit.
- Main Salon
- Bench seating, convertible to sleeping. recessed lighting, and entertainment center.
- Port amid ships, with 3 burner electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, sink with hot cold water in counter work area. Generous storage below and in drawers
- Master Stateroom
- Foward queen, with hanging lockers, and drawer storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Midship tucked under sole. down two steps from main area.
- Windlass; loftrans electric Windshield wipers Radar arch Fender racks 35# Danforth anchor Utility mooring lines and cleats Bennet trim tabs, Swim platform
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie Compass VHF Radio; Standard Horizon Depth recorder; raytheon V850 GPS; Furuno GP-32 Radar; Raytheon R40X Auto Pilot; Robertson AP200 Electronic chart- Raytheon Raychart 00 Hailer/ auto fog horn; Standard Spot light; remote Rayline
- Engine Details & Electrical
- Twin MerCruiser 7.4 L 310HP gasoline engines, with MerCruiser V drives 575HRS Engines are FRESH WATER COOLED Clean bilges with required pumps, and equipment. MerCruiser 7.5 KW gasoline 375 hours 110 AC , 12V DC
- Broker's Remarks
- She is priced to SELL, as the owner has developed other interests. There are no surprises here, the photos are very recent, and a current survey confirms her condition. A deal can be made, and all offers will be presented. Call in confidence.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.