- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC 454
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Holmes Beach FL) The Tiara 3300 Open is a top-quality express with fish-ready cockpit, upscale accommodations, and sport cruiser performance. A careful blend of fisherman and cruiser the 3300 is ready for a day of fishing or an overnight or weekend getaway. This super clean, well-maintained beauty offers style and comfort at an affordable price.
This Tiara 3300 features large cockpit with dual bimini tops and helm enclosure. The helm has an elevated double-wide helm seat. The helm features a full complement of electronics including: Ritchie Navigator Compass, Standard Horizon DSC Spretrum VHF Radio, Robertson AP2000DL Autopilot, JVC 4-kW IMA 2253 Radar, B&G HS911 Speed Log, Flowscan Dual GPH and Totalizer, Garmin 2010/GSD20 Chart Plotter / Depth Sounder, and Bennett Trim Tab Indicator. Guest seating includes a port side double-wide companion seat, rear-facing guest seating, and a removable L-shaped transom seat. The transom door leads to an extended swim platform. The foredeck is equipped with stainless steel bow rail and bow pulpit with anchor, roller, and windlass. Wide side decks allow easy movement.
Below you find a cabin well suited to the needs of an overnight or extended cruise. The teak finished salon features a wraparound convertible dinette, full galley, private forward berth, convertible settee, and an enclosed head with vanity. The galley features a solid surface counter top with stainless steel sink, electric cooktop, microwave oven, and refrigerator / freezer. Reverse cycle HVAC units maintain interior comfort and a Westerbeke generator provides offshore electrical power.
This 33’ express is powered by twin 454 Crusader engines that combine dependability with a cruising speed of 20 knots. This well-equipped express is turn-key ready to fish or cruise. Call now to schedule a showing to see for yourself how this good looking Tiara 3300 fits your lifestyle.
- Teak Interior Port Side Galley and Dinette Wraparound Dinette Converts to Double Berth Under-Seat Storage Private Stateroom Forward with Offset Double Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Drawer Storage, Vanity with Sink, Sharp TV, and Hanging Locker Salon Settee to Starboard, Converts to Upper & Lower Single Berths Overhead Rod Rack Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Control Panel with Storage Locker
- Seaward Two-Burner Electric Cooktop Seaward Microwave Oven Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator Raritan Ice Maker Stainless Steel Sink Convertible Dinette with Removable Teak Table
- Spacious Cockpit with Dual Bimini Tops Forward Side Curtains Power-vented Windshield Cockpit, Seat, and Console Covers Double-wide Captain and Companion Seating Guest Seating Aft Cockpit Bolsters Aireated Fish Box In-Deck Storage Locker Electric Engine Hatch Transom Door Swim Platform
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Jabsco Remote Controlled Spotlight Bruce Anchor with Chain and Rode Simpson Lawrence Windlass Port Hole Privacy Covers Fresh and Raw Water Washdown Lift Kept Bottom Paint
- Ritchie Navigator Compass Standard Horizon DSC Spretrum VHF Radio Robertson AP2000DL Autopilot JVC 4-kW IMA 2253 Radar B&G HS911 Speed Log Flowscan Dual GPH and Totalizer includes Tachometer Garmin 2010/GSD20 Chart Plotter / Depth Sounder Bennett Trim Tab Indicator TV with DVD Player Pioneer Sound System with CD Player
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 350-hp Crusader FWC 454 Engines w/954 hrs Westerbeke 5-kW Generator with 60 hours 30-amp Shore Power Galvantic Isolator Five Batteries Battery Charger / Inverter Automatic and Manual Bilge Pumps Mermaid 16500 BTU HVAC Electric Water Heater
- Salesman's Notes
- Extremely Clean Turn-key Ready 13 years Same Owner
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.