- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Sarasota FL) This Jupiter 35 Convertible is a solidly built sportfisherman that combines classic style, space, comfort, and performance. Full-featured, this convertible has spacious flybridge, large cockpit, open salon, and private stateroom. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 35’ Jupiter is ready to accommodate. This is a strong Bluewater boat that looks like new!
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with hardtop and full enclosure. The centerline helm station is equipped with a full console and dual helm seat. The helm is equipped with Furuno electronics, radar and autopilot. There is a guest lounge forward. Equipment includes six top-mounted rocket launchers, and dual outriggers. Below is the large cockpit with two 5’ in-deck fish boxes, 30-gallon transom baitwell, two tackle lockers, swim platform with boarding ladder, and room to spare. Wide side decks that lead forward to a foredeck with powdercoat bow rail, bow pulpit, anchor, and electric anchor puller.
The air conditioned salon is open and bright with windows all around. As you enter the salon you find a seating area aft with an L-shaped convertible sofa to one side and an elevated dinette to the other. A well-equippd entertainment center has TV, DVD/CD player, and sound system. The is galley forward and down. The galley features upper & lower cabinets, built-in microwave oven, Corian countertop, stainless steel sink, electric glass cooktop, ice maker, and under-counter refrigerator/freezer.
The stateroom is forward an features a large double berth, under-berth storage, and locker. The enclosed head has head, mirrored vanity with sink and shower.
NEREUS is powered by twin Yanmar 440-hp diesel engines. A Westerbeke generator provides off-shore electrical power and reverse cycle HVAC maintains interior comfort. This rare Convertible is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to fish or to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Spacious Salon with Large Windows L-Shaped Sette to Starboard - Converts to Double Berth Rod Storage Behind Settee Drawer Storage Under Settee Entertainment Center with TV, DVD/CD Player, Sound System Elevated Booth-Style Dinette to Port - Seats Four, Sleeps Two Abundant Under-Seat Storage Galley Down to Port Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Stall Forward Stateroom with Double Berth, Under-berth Storage, Rod Storage, and Hanging Locker
- Three Steps Down Port Side Upper & Lower Cabinets Corian Counter Stainless Steel Sink Three-Burner Glass Cooktop Microwave Oven Under-counter Refrigeragtor / Freezer Ice Maker
- Deck & Hull
- Heavy Duty Hull Designed to Handle Rough Seas Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Two Anchors - Heavy Sand Anchor and Grappling Hook Anchor Puller Traditional Windlass Enclosed Flybridge Open Cockpit Swim Platform with Integrated Boarding Ladder
- Flybridge with Hardtop and Full Eisenglass Enclosure Centerline Helm with 3-Drawer Storage Kenwood Stereo Dual Helm Seats Guest Seating Forward Six Rocket Launchers Dual Outriggers
- 114-square foot Cockpit 30-gallon Areated Stern Bait Well Two 5' In-Deck Fish Boxes with Macerators Two Tackle Lockers Fresh & Raw Water Washdown Shore Power Connections Center Hatch for Genset Engine Hatches to Either Side
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Electronics Radar Autopilot
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 440-hp Yanmar Diesel Engines with1820 hours Westerbeke 7.6-kW Generator with 2500 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.