Hunter's final iteration of the popular 460 and 466 series. The 46LE perfected the line with many upgrades and improvements over previous models and delivers well-proven sailing ability with room, comfort and many luxury additions. This is the perfect boat for family cruising in style and elegance. Her in-mast furling mainsail and furling jib make her easily handled by one or two people.
- Broker's Comments
- This is a comfortable cruising boat capable of taking you wherever you want to go, or simply enjoying your local cruising grounds in style. Numerous upgrades from the previous, highly popular, Hunter 460 and 466 models make this a very desireable boat for family cruising or for more serious passagemaking. Her spacious interior is bright, airy and designed for stylish living when tied-up to the dock or swinging on the hook. This boat is the 3-cabin version, featuring three private staterooms, providing plenty of sleeping space for children, friends and guests. Sailing performance is impressive, compliments of the Hunter Design Team's characteristic fine bow entry and long, flowing lines aft. Particular attention, however, has been paid to making this boat easy to sail. Self-furling on all sails and lines running to the cockpit make this a boat that can be sailed shorthanded by one or two people. An excellent, all around, stylish, cruising boat with surprising performance under sail.
- The master cabin, located far forward, features an 'island' queen bed with a quality inner-spring mattress usually only found in much bigger boats. There are two hanging lockers and numerous storage drawers.Immediatly aft is a split head and shower. The Quiet Flush head and vanity is to port, the shower to starboard. This unique arrangement allows use of head and shower at the same time. Next, aft, comes the main salon, which boasts 6 feet 6 inches of headroom. Several skylights, deck hatches and opening ports at eye level, give this area a bright an airy feel. Hand-rubbed teak and exquisite fabrics are in evidence throughout, There is plentiful storage. A dinette table with U-shaped seating is located to port opposite a comfortable sofa/seating arrangement to starboard. A Bose DVD w/flat-screen TV and AM/FM/CD Stereo are also located in this area. The area, while large, retains a cozy, intimate feel when only one or two people are on board. The galley is located aft to port and is divided from the main saloon by a grab rail, continuing the wide-open feel to whole area. An attractive teak and holly cabin sole runs the length of the interior. With sculpted wooden treads and chrome rails, the companionway access between the decks is sloped gently so that it doesn’t require ducking or special agility. The sit-down chart table and navigation station are to starboard. Far aft are two spacious double-bed guest cabins each with a large hanging locker and closing doors for privacy. A combined Quiet Flush head and shower compartment is located to starboard, behind the nav station, which serves as a day head and services the two guest cabins. Leather upholstery in main salon Convertible dinette with removable table leaf Sofa w/ storage Queen size island berth forward 2 x Double berths aft Forward head with separate shower compartment Aft head with shower Quite Flush Head Systems Supreme Shade / Hatch package
- The large U-shaped Galley is located to port. It features: Large front-opening refrigerator Large front-opening freezer, 3-burner, gimballed, Force 10 propane stove w/ oven. Microwave oven. Recessed built-in trash receptacle. Dual stainless steel sinks located on the centerline island. Pressure water system. Water heater. Built-in dish-drying and storage rack, Corian countertops, Solid wood drawers. Splash guards. Storage for utensiles, plates etc.
- Nav Station
- The nav station faces forward on the starboard side. There is comfortable seating and an opening table top to store charts and navigation tools and instruments. The AC and DC breaker panels are mounted in the side bulkhead. Nav instruments and VHF Radio are mounted in the same area. A Raymarine E-80 combination plotter,radar,sounder is mounted on a bracket in front of the table.
- RayMarine E-80 Combination Chartplotter at Nav Station Raymarine E120 Combination Chartplotter at helm station RayMarine 2/KW Radar Icom IC-M402 VHF radio with cockpit mic RayMarine ST60 speed RayMarine ST60 depth RayMarine ST60 wind RayMarine ST7001 autopilot Danforth Constellation compass
- Yanmar 4JH3TBE 75 HP Marine Diesel Engine Northern Lights 6kW Generator Sidepower 4HP, 50KG Thrust, Bow Thruster Racor Fuel Filter Electric Bilge Pump Bilge Blower Engine Alarm Whitlock Steering Shower Sump Pump Front and rear Macerators 3-Blade Prop 18 x 17 Oil Change System Engine Suppression Fire Extinguisher 3 x Cabin Fire Extinguishers
- Group 8 12v DC batteries Xantrex Freedom 25 charger/inverter Xantrex electrical monitor system 80amp alternator 110vac shore power w/ 30amp 50' cords 2 Zone Air Conditioner 12 Volt outlet at Helm Remote Windlass Switch at Helm
- Deck and Cockpit
- Sidepower Bow thruster controls at helm Full Dodger, Bimini and transition cloth Full cockpit canvass Full cockpit cushions (new) Fold-out Cockpit table Folding wheel (40") Internal halyards led to cockpit Cockpit AM/FM stereo (Sony) with CD player Stainless steel arch w/mainsheet traveler lead to cockpit Stainless Steel bow pulpit Double lifelines with 3 gates Seven screened hatches on deck Swim platform with ladder Stern rail seats with drink holders Hot/Cold Transom shower Transom and cockpit storage lockers Fresh water hookup Large anchor locker Electric Windlass Anchor (CQR) with rode and chain Bilge pumps Four Lewmar self-tailing winches (one powered) Foredeck light Running lights Steaming light Anchor light Solid boom vang Dock lines and Fenders
- Sails and Rig
- SAIL INVENTORY includes a UK roller furling main with vertical battens, a UK roller furling headsail (110%) and all necessary sheets and blocks. The aluminum B & R spars are by Selden and include a solid boom vang. Headsail furling gear is Furlex . Selden B&R Performance Rig Furling main w/ Selden/Furlex furling Electric Furlex Furling 110% Headsail Travelers Selden B&R Performance Rig
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.