- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496mag MPI B3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This fresh water 2007 Regal 3360 Window Express has a better layout than a comparable 33 Sea Ray Sundancer. Her original owners have lovingly maintained her and always kept her in a cover slip since new. If you are in the market for a performance express cruiser do not miss out on this one. She is powered with UPGRADED twin Mercruiser 8.1LMPI 496Mag engines with the duo prop bravo 3 drives.... She is the perfect blend of a luxury cruiser and performace boat...She will top out at 50+ MPH. COVERED DOCKSPACE PAID UNTIL APRIL 1, 2014
"THIS IS THE BEST PRICED, FRESH WATER, REGAL 3360 WINDOW"
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Large cat eye portholes on either side of the 33, and a sleek bank of windows forward, bathe the luxurious interior in natural light. The smart and sophisticated layout provides lavishly for creature comfort and entertaining ease. Life will take on a comfortable elegance in this exquisitely detailed and superbly equipped, high performance SportYacht. The head compartment on the 3360 Window Express provides a Corian countertop vanity with a sink and plenty of storage above and below. Hot water shower, mirrored medicine cabinet and VacuFlush head are also standard.
- Standard Features
- Hull & Deck Features Anchor roller w/stainless steel chain guard plate & deck accessed rode locker Anchor scuff plate: stainless steel Anchor wash-down w/hose & nozzle: foredeck Barrier coat: high performance vinylester resin (AME) Bow rail: stainless steel (316 grade) Cleats: stainless steel, two 8" amidship, four 10" bow & stern Deck fill plates: stainless steel Deck vents: fiberglass Drain plug: garboard Engine compartment: insulated & gelcoated Gelcoat: in-mold classic, two bootstripe color choices Handrails: stainless steel Hardware: deck, thru-bolted stainless steel Hatch w/screen: deck, translucent Horn: air, trumpet style Hull: OceanTrac Ladder: stern, stainless steel telescoping Lights: navigation Locker: foredeck, fender w/lights Locker: shore power Portlights w/screens: stainless steel Radar arch w/overhead lighting & integrated speakers Rubrail: PVC w/stainless steel insert Shower: transom hot & cold Steps: cockpit access Steps: engine access, diamond plate Storage compartment w/door, transom Storage: engine room, molded compartment Stringer system: fully bonded fiberglass Swim platform: extended fiberglass w/2 pull-up cleats Transom handrail: stainless steel Walk-around: port & starboard decks Warranty: lifetime limited structural hull Windows: panoramic foredeck and side deck Cockpit Features Carpet: removable rubber backed Chart holder: port dash Cooler: removable 25-quart w/designated storage Door: sliding cabin entry w/handrail & sliding screen Door: starboard transom Drink holders: stainless steel Engine hatch: electric powered & forward opening Fire extinguisher Lights: courtesy Liner: full fiberglass & self-bailing Locker: battery switch Outlet: 120V GFIC protected Refreshment center: Corian® countertop w/sink & storage Seating: aft, fold down Seating: cockpit forward seating w/table & filler cushion Upholstery: UV/stain resistant marine grade w/memory backing, French stitched Waste receptacle: concealed w/designated storage Dash & Helm Features Compass Controls: twin shift/throttle Dash circuit breakers Dash: non-glare Emergency start system: battery parallel switch Glove box: tip out Instrumentation: Faria fog-free, backlit gauges include: speedometer, tachometers, hour meters, oil pressure, volt meters, trim, digital depth sounder w/alarm, fuel & temperature Instrumentation & switch panels: burlwood Outlet: 12V accessory Seating: double helm, revolving w/leaning bolster Spotlight: helm control Steering: power & 5-position tilt Steering wheel: mahogany w/stereo controls Switches: backlit & water resistant Switch: power trim/tilt Main Salon Features AC/DC panel Cabinet doors: positive locking Dinette table: removable w/designated storage Fabric: 5 cabin choices Flooring: cherry & holly Lights: overhead chrome Mirror: full length Outlet: 120V GFIC protected Portlights: opening screens & curtains Seating: salon, converts to sleeper w/LeatherCrest fabric Step: wood w/ storage underneath Stereo: AM/FM/CD player, satellite ready Storage: behind seating backrest Storage locker: floor TV: 15" flat screen w/DVD player Windows w/shades: panoramic, foredeck and side deck Galley Features Coffee maker Countertop: Corian® w/sea rail Countertop extension: slide-away Faucet: chrome w/variable position Flooring: cherry & holly Lights: overhead chrome Microwave Outlet: 120 V GFIC Protected Refrigerator (4.2 cu. ft.) Sink: deep, polished stainless steel Storage: upper & lower cabinet Stove: electric 2 burner w/hide-away Corian® countertop Waste receptacle: concealed Forward Stateroom Features Berth: queen-sized innerspring mattress w/custom comforter, designer pillows & sheets Bulkhead: mirrored Carbon monoxide detector Dressing area: stand-up w/privacy curtain & settee Hanging locker: lighted, cedar lined Hatch: translucent, opening Lights: overhead chrome & reading Portlights: port & starboard w/curtains Storage: cabinet w/shelves Storage: drawer Storage: under-berth Head Features Faucet: chrome Head: full fiberglass compartment Lights: chrome overhead Outlet: 120V GFIC protected Mirror: full-length Portlight w/screen & curtain Showerhead: chrome, adjustable Shower stall: stand-up w/shower curtain Storage: mirrored overhead cabinet Storage: under vanity Toilet tissue holder Toilet: VacuFlush® w/holding tank Towel racks: (2) stainless steel Vanity: Corian® top w/molded in sink Vent: air-conditioning & exhaust Window w/curtains Mid-Stateroom Features Bulkhead: mirrored Carbon monoxide detector Dressing area: private stand-up Hanging locker: lighted, cedar-lined Lights: chrome overhead & reading Outlet: 12V accessory Outlet: 120V GFIC protected Portlight w/curtains Privacy curtain Seating: U-shaped w/sliding filler, converts to queen sleeper Windshield & Canvas Features Bimini top w/stainless steel bows, Sunbrella® Sunshade w/zippered aft & side curtains, Sunbrella® Windshield/bimini connector, Sunbrella® Windshield frame: aluminum w/stainless steel header Windshield magnetic anchoring system Windshield support stanchions: stainless steel Windshield: tempered & curved safety glass Windshield walk-thru w/molded-in steps Windshield wiper: starboard, pantographic Technical & System Features Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat (16,000 BTU) Battery charger (40 amp) Battery isolator: cross-over charging system Bilge blower w/sealed shaft Bilge pumps: (2) automatic Certifications: meets applicable NMMA & USCG standards Circuitry protection: low voltage Fire extinguisher: automatic Fuel cross over selector valves (gas) Fuel tanks: dual aluminum Fuel transfer switch (diesel) Galvanic isolator w/test display panel Hose clamps: double on fuel lines Lights: engine compartment Monitor: fresh/waste water Outlets 120V GFIC protected Plumbing: SeaTech lines & connectors Shore cords: 50 ft dual 30-amp dockside Shower sump & float switch Trim tabs: hydraulic TV antenna & cable hook-up, external Water heater w/heat exchanger (11 gals.) Water inlet: dockside Water system: pressurized w/fresh water pump & filter Wiring connectors: Mate-N-Lok II Wiring: loomed & color-coded Zinc savers w/test display panel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Listing Agent for an appointment Peter Quintal 954-817-5662 firstname.lastname@example.org