- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Symbiosis sailed a northern freshwater lake for the first 16 years of her life. The custom arch is a great platform for the solar panels and davits. Ready to sail to the Bahamas!
- Layout from bow to stern, private fwd. cabin with large v-berth Hanging locker Port side settee Aft facing nav station Stbd. side wrap around dinette Table that lowers and converts to a large double berth L-shaped galley Aft head to port with vanity and shower Private aft cabin to stbd. with large athwartships berth
- L-shaped galley with white laminate countertop Top loading icebox Polished double stainless steel sinks Large storage cabinets over galley Large storage lockers with drawers and bins Gimbaled ( 3 ) burner L.P.G. stove w/oven Hot and cold water pressure mixer
- Raymarine Autohelm St4000 wheel autopilot Raymarine ST50 depthsounder Binacle mount compass Garmin 182 Gps with SD cards for SE Florida, Bahamas and Florida Gulfcoast Sony Stereo, DVD and cockpit speakers 2 VHF Radios
- Airbreeze wind generator 2 Solar 85 watt solar panels Mermaid 12,000 BTU Heat and Air Conditioning 3 AGM Batteries new (6/2013) Separate isolated engine starting AGM battery Xantrex battery monitor 1000 watt inverter/charger (2) 30 amp, 110 volt shore power circuits
- Maxi feathering prop Maxwell windless Frotress, Danforth and Bruce anchors Single lever engine controls mounted on starboard side with steering brake in wheel hub Mermaid 12,000 BTU reverse cylce air conditioning (shore power)
- Sails and Rigging
- Furling 130% and 150% gib, with U.V protection Dacron mainsail with full length battens Dutchman fflaking system 4 chrome self tailing primary winches Boom vang All halyards led aft to sheet stoppers Standard rig with single spreader Mainsheet with traveler
- Symbiosis is a very clean, well maintain,both mechanically and physically. The current owner (the 2nd), has generated an extensive list of recent equipment additions. This Catalina 34 has a spacious cockpit and well equipped to sail to the Bahamas or the Keys.
- Hull and Deck
- Custom arch Davits mounted on arch Bimini Dodger Electric anchor windlass Fortress, Danforth and Lewmar claw anchor with 49' of chain and rode Spare rode Walk-through transom with boarding ladder and fresh water shower Epoxy barrier coat on hull before bottom paint 3 cockpit lockers Cockpit table
- Dingy, engine and personal effects
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To answer any questions or to schedule a viewing please contact Capt. John T. Barr, (772) 678-0760 or email@example.com 866-723-3991