- 44 Center Cockpit
- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Center Cockpit, slooped rigged, German Frers, 44' Hylas design commissioned in 1990, the only one with a "sugar scoop" stern which allows ease of entry to the vessel and ease of water entry for diving and swimming. This singular vessel is indeed a "one-of-a-kind" with this feature. Two Stateroom Yacht with Queen Centerline Berth Aft and Offset Queen Berth Forward, perfect for two couples to sail in comfort!
Call today to see this incredible yacht!
- New Propane Three Burner Stove/Oven (2010) Engine Driven Refrigeration with Separate Freezer and Refrigerated Compartments Double Stainless Steel Sink Fresh Water Foot Pump Salt Water Foot Pump Water Filter with UV Treated Water Ample Storage above and below countertops
- SGC Single Sideband Transceiver VHF Transceiver Inverter Charging System with integrated smart regulator 120 Amp Alternator For Charging Batteries Heart Interface System Management CD/Cassette, AM/FM Radio System with Six Speakers VHF/UHF Television Antenna with Signal Booster EPRIB( 2 years old, self deploying model)
- Hull and Deck
- Bimini and Dodger Sunshade Teak Cockpit Table Sealed Propane Locker for Two Tanks on Aft Deck Cockpit Cushions with Built-In Backrests Teak and Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder Electric Windlass Furling Genoa with lines led aft Fully Battened Mainsail with Lazy Jacks and Canvas Cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The Salon offers a U-shaped dinette area to port, with a teak table that opens for additional guest dining and converts to a double berth.To staboard is a full length settee that also converts to a berth. There are two overhead opening hatches in the main salon with ample opening ports for ventilation. Midships, to staboard, is a full Galley with a thee burner propane gas stove and oven, large top loading refridgerator and freezer, storage cabinets and plenty of countertop space with access to the owner's stateroom aft. To port of the companionway is well designed Navgation Station with AC/DC circuit panels, large chart table, electronics and access through to the aft head to owner's cabin.The forward stateroom has a offset queen berth, vanity seat, storage lockers, hanging locker, drawer storage under the berth, overhead hatch and opening ports for ventilation with access to the forward head with shower.The owners stateroom is aft with a centerline queen berth with a vanity, storage lockers, hanging locker, drawer storage, large overhead hatch and opening ports for ventilation, hanging locker, full length dressing mirror and in-suite head with separate stall shower.
- CONTACT JANE BURNETT AT 813-917-0911 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org